Sportbike World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
need more info, how many miles, what was done to it, has it been wrecked, clean title, does he have all the paper work? also is this the bike you want, does it fit you, do you want a sport tourer as opposed to a sportbike? do you like the v-4?

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
SilentNEKO said:
need more info, how many miles, what was done to it, has it been wrecked, clean title, does he have all the paper work? also is this the bike you want, does it fit you, do you want a sport tourer as opposed to a sportbike? do you like the v-4?
Sweet bike, let us know all the news about it. Robb, the interstate speed rocket is up and going interested in a joint ride, let me know.

·
Registered
25 Posts
looks to me to be in good shape. i'm not big on a v-4 but never had one either. would like some more info though. it would help to determine the value. if you get it, hope you enjoy it.

later
chris

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
25k miles...clean title!

ga_skyline_rydr anytime, that is after I get the bike. I am going to put a deposit on it Monday. I will not have the money until Thursday a week from now .:crying:

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Looks like you got a good deal

Robb,

Looks like you made a good decision on the VFR. Do you still have your Pacific Coast? Pm me and we can discuss a joint ride.

·
Registered
76 Posts
91 VFR

rdozz,
dont hesitate,don't go past go collect 2900 dollars and make that your VFR,You wont be unhappy,there aren't a lot of aftermarket gadgets for them ,they never needed them! Wheels are OEM,w/ Pilot Sports front and rear,you got a clean example of some great technology

·
Registered
22 Posts
YEA I CAN VOUCH FOR A VIFFER WE HAVE A FAST ONE AND A SLOW ONE:twofinger

·
Registered
64 Posts
at least it has two front rotors, sorry boomer

1 - 13 of 13 Posts