Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know, I know, this has been posted before, but some of us have changed jobs since then.

I work at Home Depot and go to school right now.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I work in a bank. It's nothing fancy, but it pays the bills. ;)

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
GrCh35 said:
I do nothing. :D

Well, we appreciate your honesty! :laughing:

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
I sit here all day and push the member delete button.:D

·
Registered
85 Posts
GrCh35 said:
I do nothing. :D
My job is the next best thing to nothing. The only thing that would be better was if they get out free samples. :twofinger

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ga_skyline_rydr said:

LOL!!!!!!! :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
ga_skyline_rydr said:
Robert has given me an incentive to thin the ranks of this board. He said to start with the smart asses of the board and work my way up.:twofinger

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ga_skyline_rydr said:
Robert has given me an incentive to thin the ranks of this board. He said to start with the smart asses of the board and work my way up.:twofinger

:twofinger Some people are just jealous of me! :loser:

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Jester said:
:twofinger Some people are just jealous of me! :loser:
Are you calling me a loser? Just wondering that is all. If not please forgive me.

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ga_skyline_rydr said:
Are you calling me a loser? Just wondering that is all. If not please forgive me.
No, just that if people if people want to be like me they have to lower their standards! :D

·
Registered
159 Posts
I get yelled at by people who pay our company for critical tech support. Also I pester the hell out of guys who are already too busy. Additionally I sit in long phone conferance calls listening to people complain and try to get them to focus on what we can do as opposed to what we haven't.

"The kid makes it sound so super fine" Bruce from Kids in the Hall.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Lot attendant at a Ford dealership... not the best thing, but everyones cool, I have enough money to play with, and I don`t have to work stupid hours. This summers the last one I get to fuck around, then its time to get a "real job":rolleyes:

·
Registered
370 Posts
Currently working on Grand Turismo 3... Oh wait... Living off the bosses W/C insurance co since my knee got crushed... going to school in a month, can't do my old job anymore....

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
74 Posts
I work as a supervsior at a warehouse. :zzz: Boring most of the time but the people are cool....

1 - 20 of 123 Posts