Sportbike World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!!

I was just wondering what the stars mean, and how you get them?? Obviously it has something to do with contributing to the site, but do you have to contribute a certain amount of times before you get them?? I've seen several people with them, and I was just curious.

Thanks,
Jeff

By the way, I did contribute $10 out of my Paypal account yesterday!! :)

·
Registered
282 Posts
Gimpdiggity said:
Hey everyone!!

I was just wondering what the stars mean, and how you get them?? Obviously it has something to do with contributing to the site, but do you have to contribute a certain amount of times before you get them?? I've seen several people with them, and I was just curious.

Thanks,
Jeff

By the way, I did contribute $10 out of my Paypal account yesterday!! :)
Only $990 more dollars till you get a bronze star!
Then another $2500 to get a silver star, then $5000 more to get the gold star.

Good luck!

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
What stars? I don't see any stars? Do you guys see stars? Hey buddy are you ok over there???? :confused: :D

Sorry. I'm a little squirrelly today. :D :)

The stars have something to do with contributing, but I'm not sure if the number of stars you have means anything. Before the site had manufacturers advertising on it, members who felt generous donated what they could to keep the site alive. Those are the members you see with the stars, but I have no idea as to the significance of the number of stars. :confused: I'm sure someone else will enlighten you. I'm off to play in the sun. :)

·
Registered
282 Posts
hot_rocket78 said:
What stars? I don't see any stars? Do you guys see stars? Hey buddy are you ok over there???? :confused: :D

Sorry. I'm a little squirrelly today. :D :)

The stars have something to do with contributing, but I'm not sure if the number of stars you have means anything. Before the site had manufacturers advertising on it, members who felt generous donated what they could to keep the site alive. Those are the members you see with the stars, but I have no idea as to the significance of the number of stars. :confused: I'm sure someone else will enlighten you. I'm off to play in the sun. :)
Oh yeah, Hot_rocket got her stars the other way! :D:twofinger And she has 5 of 'em!!!! LMAO!

·
Premium Member
4,762 Posts
The stars are given to people who have contributed to the site. Any amount of contribution will get you the stars.

(Click on the stars to contribute). :)

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If someone has contributed, do they have to report it anywhere?? When I did it, it just automaticly did everything for me, all I had to do was enter my Paypal password. I'm guessing you guys probably just match up e-mail addresses to figure out who is who??

Jeff

·
Premium Member
4,762 Posts
Gimpdiggity said:
If someone has contributed, do they have to report it anywhere?? When I did it, it just automaticly did everything for me, all I had to do was enter my Paypal password. I'm guessing you guys probably just match up e-mail addresses to figure out who is who??

Jeff
Jeff,

Thanks for the donation bro! I got ya fixed. :)

·
Registered
202 Posts
I also made a donation. After I made it I was asked to click on the link to send my user name and donation amount. It's said URL not Found. I donated 10.00.

·
Premium Member
4,762 Posts
chad 711 said:
I also made a donation. After I made it I was asked to click on the link to send my user name and donation amount. It's said URL not Found. I donated 10.00.
Thanks for the info, I'll have to fix that.

And thanks for the donation! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts