Sportbike World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
DOOD! Thats just wrong, being a long time nascar fan, it was a dark day when that happened, would be like rossi dieing in a crash.

But i will have to say it was humurous, kinda.

·
Super Moderator
704 Posts
mac020 said:
Wierd....

... and bad taste!
ditto. Making jokes about someones death will always be met with mixed feelings. Let's joke about our own passed away family members, and then view the context. Bad taste, but a half witty pun.

·
Registered
633 Posts
ZX6R1033 said:
being someone that absolutly hates nascar... I thought it was fkin hystarical. :thumbs2:
Even more funny....your avatar shows the little guy shifting a Nascar. :laughing:

Joke was a little funny....RIP Dale!!:cheers:

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
Yeah, it was in bad taste.

Yeah, it was a little funny.

What did St. Peter say to Princess Di when she got to heaven?

Wipe that Merc off your face!

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
bhartwig32 said:
Even more funny....your avatar shows the little guy shifting a Nascar. :laughing:

Its a baby inside a stomache playing race car driver. WHICH car is a moot point... there is NO car. Based on that fact, I believe its up to the user of the picture to decide WHICH car the baby is PRETENDING to drive. I choose to believe hes racing in an SCCA SoloII event.

:twofinger

·
Registered
633 Posts
ZX6R1033 said:
Its a baby inside a stomache playing race car driver. WHICH car is a moot point... there is NO car. Based on that fact, I believe its up to the user of the picture to decide WHICH car the baby is PRETENDING to drive. I choose to believe hes racing in an SCCA SoloII event.

:twofinger
Oh...OK...:twofinger

1 - 16 of 16 Posts