Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm not new to the sport bike community, but I have yet to own my first. Most of the local riders (guys) just treat me like a "chick" when I ask questions. I'm interested in the Yamaha R6 as my first bike, but before hopping on for the first time I want to know if it's the right choice. I plan on taking a two week course at the local race track. Please take into consideration I'm not a large girl, but I do love power. Help me out guys!! Gals too. :) Thanks!

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
You say that you are not new to the sportbike community but you have never owned a bike. ??? Does that mean that you have been the controller or just a rider.

I wouls say go withthe R6 if this not your first that you have ridden. The R6 is a great bike and there are no sexual limits as to who can control it.

Good Luck,
VYPIR

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not new, meaning I've been admiring bikes for a few years. I've been a rider many times and was able to control twice. (Both times got my juices flowing.)

:)

Thanks for the tip on the bike. I can see that your biased. Not that it's a bad thing.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I could have been talking about his... but that's a different forum.

:)

I wish the guys out here shared your opinion mod. It's hard getting a simple question answered without them treating me like a bike bunny.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts