• Skirt and leggings

Votes: 11 3.2%

• Total voters
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
gear

I wear on the track teknic 2 piece leathers, black ugh! im in phoenix, sidi boots, frank thomas gloves, HJC helmet to match..grey and black..getting a ARAI Okada soon..street Fieldsheer Mesh jacket, riding boots, and thong!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Uh, where's the full leathers choice?

Great poll but you left out a major choice these days. The majority of sport riders are wearing full leathers. Not just a combo of jacket & pants. My vote goes for full one piece leathers and my Dainese Belzebu one piece.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I have a (Joe Rocket ).03 Ballisitic Jacket & pants. I wear the when its cold. I normaly where a textal Kawasaki Ninja jacket, hein grierch pants, leather thinsalate gloves and plane boots. I'm shopping for a good pair of boots.

P.S. Well I moved to phoenix AZ. Aug, 18 2003. And as a welcome to Phoenix present some scum bags broke into my Cherokee an stole my 0.3 jacket, pants & Hein grierch pants.
I have now replaced them with a Joe Rocket 0.4 jacket & pants, Phoenix jacket, stage one pants.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Aerostitch two piece suit w/Nomex guards

·
Registered
925 Posts
I have a textile fieldsheer jacket, and I`m waiting for some Teknic Thunder pants I ordered from someone on here, and my Sidi B-One boots to arrive.

JR Highside gloves, and HJC helmet.

·
Registered
231 Posts
WTF?

My skirt and leggings match the paint scheme on my bike.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Triumph leather, and textile jacket. Aerostich lowers, BMW boots, Technic leather gloves, and a brand new Shoei Norik replica helmet. I also have an Aerostich Darien and heated liner for those really cold days.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Always wear my Dainese Shard leather jacket, leather pants, and gloves. Hopefully, I will get new riding boots this Christmas.

·
Registered
427 Posts
I don't wear anything, I go naked.
:twofinger :twofinger :twofinger
No I really wear a HJC hemet, gloves, and a joe rocket jacket, have to get the pants though some time soon

·
Registered
13 Posts
lets see in my closet are 2 textile jackets s pair of gloves 1 leather jacket and the matching leather chaps. Working on getting boots and some riding pants.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts