• Skirt and leggings

Votes: 11 3.2%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a plain leather jacket and a Frank Thomas Aqua Jacket. Getting pants soon.

·
Registered
549 Posts
I have all of the above except leather pants.

Two things. One, you didn't put in John, Paul or Pete's favorite riding gear, a dress and two, I usually don't ride in my sandals cause the shift lever messes up my toenail polish. :p

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Stacia, I have the same problem. What is your favorite color? Mine is Tar or dark blue.
Protech leather jacket or leathers.
But right now I am wearing my pink bunny slippers, a sombrero, dirty boxers from the clothes hamper, and an extra small superman t shirt so I can pick at my belly button.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Luv2RideFast said:
Two things. One, you didn't put in John, Paul or Pete's favorite riding gear, a dress and two, I usually don't ride in my sandals cause the shift lever messes up my toenail polish. :p
Ok thanks Stacia, I took the liberty of voting for them too.

·
Registered
546 Posts
I have 2 leather suits 1 is a black ninja suit and the other is a motoport leather suit with all the body armour.I still have to get some good boots right now I have agv boots that do not match either suit :D

P.S. Stacia you forgot about John and Pete's pink underwear :p

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have an AGV R3 helmet, Teknic textile jacket, and jean pants for riding. I do have some Teknic leathers but in the summer they will bake your a$$ with the heat and humidity of the Georgia summer. :cool:

·
Registered
5 Posts
i have
a two piece joe rocket red/black/white
black joe rocket bomber boots
joe rocket nicky 69 gloves/chrome knuckles
red HJC full face helmet

·
Registered
24 Posts
I wear;
Dainese tattoo jacket(black/white color)
Dainese P-103 pants(black)
Dainese T-age gloves(black/white color)
Shoei XSP-II helmet(black, with devil horn decals{and decals on back})
Some motorcycle boots made for cruisers that zip up the side(SHUT UP!, I happen to like them, so there!:) :p )

I will be getting an OGK helmet soon, and some Spidi boots(okay, I decided to conform:D !)

Posting that, It has been hot here, so I have been in that for early morning(seems to be the coolest part of the day) rides. It has been at least 105 Degrees here, in southwestern Arizona, lately:mad: .

·
Registered
49 Posts
I wear an old black and purple Shoei RFf200, a blue and black Fieldsheer Reflex jacket, all black Fieldsheer boots and ratty-ass Olympia gloves.
Unfortunately nothing matches, since I bought things to match the bikes I was riding at the time. It's all black from here on out! that way I can match anything I am on. Frugal baby, Frugal!:)

·
Registered
106 Posts
HJC Symax Helmet, Joe Rocket Reactor jacket with body armour inside, Olympia Gel gloves (looking for some better ones maybe)

Am trying to decide on some boots now... I know it's not what most wear, but I actually like the Joe Rocket Power Glide boots. :D Any other suggestions?? Not into flashy stuff.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts