Sportbike World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe the best race of the season so far. Just glad we have a couple of contenders for race of the season.

Wouldn't like to be in Pedro's shoes this week. Old hay bail was fuming.
What a shitty way to go out of such an important race. He actually looked like he was riding like the old Haydon, not the points protector of the last few races.

But what about Rossi getting mugged by Elias and Roberts. Bet that woke him up a bit.
Elias deserved the win..no doubt about it. Some of the rear wheel slides into turns were amazing.

Edwards just baulking everybody sucked . Showed later when he couldn't hold the pace. Take yer F1 tactics and piss off back to the states
:finger:

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Stunner

I dont care how it happened but us sheep are happy:squid:

Must admit Hayden was looking good for a while but Elias was riding like a demon. I wouldnt have put money on him staying on board for the full distance but hats off to him. Roberts is proving that he still has it if you give him somthing half way competative.

Would love to be a fly on the wall of the Honda pit :)

Roll on the 29th, hope Rossi doesnt suffer the same bad luck as hayden:D

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Come on BP, out with it..... you must be gutted for Nicky. I mean he couldn't have put himself into a better position with 2 to play against The Man....

Peddy's ears must still be ringing after the verbal beating he must have copped from Mr Honda :cool: :cool:

So what's that then, 6 in a row for the Doctor?? :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
642 Posts
On the one hand, on the other, back to the first.....

Gotta say I really felt for Nicky Hayden as he really didn't deserve that from Pedrosa. Somehow I think the Championship is now a mountain that he can't climb, and with the calibre of the current field I also sense that he may never get that close again.

Honda must also be slightly reeling from the Own Goal they managed to let in there .... and in favour of Rossi and Yamaha !! But what to do ... we the public don't want team orders, prima donnas and stage managed races. Honda must also be wondering about how to handle this moving forward because the irony is that Pedrosa probably is a premier class future world champion and Honda's shining star able to conquer Rossi.

It doesn't make his behaviour right though ..... it was more a massive error of judegement than an innocent mistake.

What happened to Tony Elias .... was he doped or did someone rub chilli round his ringpiece !!! He was on fire and I've never seen him ride like that before. Sort of mixture between Gary McCoy, Rossi and Capirossi all at once.... superb.

And hats off to the fat boy of Moto Gp KRJR . That was also an awesome ride. Cool, Calm and Calculating .... wonder what he could have done if he'd realised there was another lap to go !!!!

We should set up pole ... was that a better race than the 2002 Superbike Showdown between Bayliss and Edwards?

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah i was pissed off for Haybail but heh thats racing i guess ...we all know that.
What surprised me was that it was Pedro. normally Mr smooth. What was in his head. Reckon Haydon must be chuffed to walk away from that crash. Nasty repsol sandwich.

It's sad but he has to hope for similar bad luck for Rossi next week. Or get Pedro to knock him off :twofinger

Still win for haydon ...4th for rossi . Could happen lets face it ..however unlikely.
Kr Jr will help out . Pedro owes him mmmmmhhh cant wait till next week.

Yeah Tug i really need to be next to you when Rossi wins:finger: Nah mate, we'll find a watering hole for sure:thumb:

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
wouldnt be surprised

bigphil said:

It's sad but he has to hope for similar bad luck for Rossi next week. Or get Pedro to knock him off :twofinger

Now Hayden did say yesterday that he needed Pedro to make it up to him by helping him in the last race :(
If I was the boss at Honda id be looking for someone like Stoner to do the dirty if he wants to keep his seat next year. Lets face it there are plenty of Hondas out there with nothing to lose.

Hunting season has just opened on rossi and the honda boys wont be wearing regulation orange jackets:crying:

With the problems Yamaha have had this year Im not counting any chickens:dunno:

·
Registered
642 Posts
Rumour has it that Stoner has signed for Ducatti ousting Giblet.... which is basically what he did on Sunday as well !!!

Checa goes to the LCR Team

Not sure if any of this is confirmed though ! Wonder if Biaggi thinks he made the right move afterall.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You gotta love chugga checka...just keeps bashing away at it. Nice bloke too.
Havin said that i do miss the bitch fights of last season with Rossi Giblet and Baggy.

Looks like we're in for a crackin end of season race. Can't remember such a buildup before. Seem to remember a similar Dohan Swantz thing a good while back but the leather cleaner my armchair needs is giving off some weird fumes :confused:

CHumley just sent me a picture of your building contractor BC:twofinger

Attachments

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Gixxer_Dave said:
Come on BP, out with it..... you must be gutted for Nicky. I mean he couldn't have put himself into a better position with 2 to play against The Man....

Peddy's ears must still be ringing after the verbal beating he must have copped from Mr Honda :cool: :cool:

So what's that then, 6 in a row for the Doctor?? :eek: :eek:
Not really that pissed off GD. Haydon had decided to go for the point protective ride since Laguna. His choice and that it only left him 8 points in the lead before Estoril was his gamble.
What i was dissapointed at was it made him boring to watch.
He's still the only guy that can stay the pace at the front with Rossi week in week out. Everybody else seems to be a hit and miss afair. The others would probably have faired better if they were on a repsol too but Pedro is testament to that not always being the case.

Roll on Valencia

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the bookies have Haybail at 7 to 1..thats gotta be worth a few quid:cool:

Rossi is at 1.07 to 1
No question where there minds are on this then :twofinger

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
I still rate the 02 decider between bayliss and edwards as The One. If you guys have the dvd, go take another watch ....

The last race was truely something .... but a lot of the drama did not come from the two title contenders directly ....

As for pedofile ... what a fark. Also, WHEN are we going to get guys with personality in top level sport again ... or are such things mutually exclusive.

Rossi ain't no Mr Personality ..... please refer to the post race interviews .. "ehh .. I was a passing him... and ahh .. he was a going slower ... and I .. ehhh ..." ... but he is head and sholders above the cardboard competion ... hence his star status.

Pedofile, like haydon, seti et al have it all right there for the taking, but for lack of a little tact and personality it will all slip away. Stoner will eventually stop crashing, and combined with a personality, will be the next 'King'.

Question for all ... do you guys think the paddock will be looking at Pedofile and saying 'racing incident' .. or will they say 'thank fark he's not MY team 'mate'' ??

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
For the sake of his "small penis" i'm taking you back he threw the race for himself, his team mate, the 2 resective teams. and probably the world champion ship. Aside for endangering himself and Haybail ( nasty crash)

Nope i think it's clear...HE'S A TWAT.:finger:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts