Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not a bad race that, BUT what about Rossi coming in due to his cold front??? Biggest mistake he's ever made in my opinion :eek: :eek:

Just handed the title to the boy :thumb: Is an amazing story, good on him and bring on Phillip Island now:cheers: :cheers:

Attachments

·
Registered
560 Posts
Congrats to the Aussies

Well done by Stoner and the team.

However, personally would have liked the championship to be a bit closer fought. So for the championship it was good to have a new champ rider and bike, but for pure spectator interest it was a let down in my opinion. And the series is not even over yet....

So come on 2009! Enjoy it while you can GD! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

ok, BP. Just for you I'll might have a peak at 2008 also :D

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
yes despite saliva pullit suggesting we skip a year, pretty good championship this year!

Top last race too. Top marks to Capriossi for the win ...finally showed he could still ride. Ducati look a bit silly now!

Showed that when it comes down to riding skills Stoner isn't the man but top marks to him too for riding the championship to the best of his ability and being consistent, with everybody spnappin at his heels. Takes a special quality to do that too.
Felt a bit sorry for him he wasn't on the podium at his world victory race but he did ride a tad like a plonka.
I'm sure the PI crowd will compensate for that ( podium not the plonka bit) Pi will be full of plonka's ! You there GD :eyebrows:

One big downer is " Havin yer farkin mrs as yer brolly babe" what a knob!!!!!!!!!!!

So Rossi hasn;t been champ for 2 years now. Is he past it:D

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah what about 2008 first Silva :confused: :confused:

Casey's still on his honeymoon, hoping the wife stays at home with the kids in a year or so :thumb:

You just can't bag the kid or his riding, he has been sooo good all year. Consistently winning, no more crashing and smart on the track... Hate to point out the obvious, but he could win a few over the next 5 years and they could all be a bit boring, but I'll still watch :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
Gixxer_Dave said:
...what about Rossi coming in due to his cold front??? Biggest mistake he's ever made in my opinion...
Is that what he was carrying on about? I saw him pointing at the front end, but didn't know what his problem was.

I'm with you. He should've stayed out there and done what he could.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Yeah it's a tough call. You wanna admire the champion for smart riding all season and yet want him to fight to the finish. You just want a foursome of Rossi, Elias, Stoner and Guillotine fighting for the championship on the last lap of the last round don't ya.
Bit like the 250 race last weekend. First time i've watched 250's in a while but what a race that was ...right to the end. and best of all the lolly suckin twat jorge can't ride in the wet so was nowhere :D

GD do us all a favour at PI and find that Braks commentator guy and slap him really hard with somethin really heavy:thumbs2:

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I honestly have no idea what that dick wod even looks like!!!!

But if I hear anyone saying 'Rossi's on hard front and a medium rear' in that pain in the arse voice of his, I'll happily start throwing punches :mad: :mad:

Really looking forward to the ride down and back (is 1.5hrs or so for me door to track) and usually there are bikes and people waving everywhere, sounds like all the record crowd numbers could be broken this year though :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Gixxer_Dave said:
I honestly have no idea what that dick wod even looks like!!!!

But if I hear anyone saying 'Rossi's on hard front and a medium rear' in that pain in the arse voice of his, I'll happily start throwing punches :mad: :mad:

Really looking forward to the ride down and back (is 1.5hrs or so for me door to track) and usually there are bikes and people waving everywhere, sounds like all the record crowd numbers could be broken this year though :thumb: :thumb:
Just go round and club everybody carrying a microphopne. The chances of you clubbing a good un are zero:thumbs2:

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: Mono's

Originally posted by Blue Catt Will you manage some wheelie work there and back perchance GD?
What else is there if your not on the track BC :thumb: :thumb:

Funny story, the last track day I did at P.I I figured it was only right to wheelie down the road leaving the circuit (bit of a custom down there)happened to be a nasty cross wind that day and on touch down the old girl almost shook me off - had to use the extra washing machine cycle that night :thumbs2:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Re: Re: Mono's

Gixxer_Dave said:
What else is there if your not on the track BC :thumb: :thumb:

Funny story, the last track day I did at P.I I figured it was only right to wheelie down the road leaving the circuit (bit of a custom down there)happened to be a nasty cross wind that day and on touch down the old girl almost shook me off - had to use the extra washing machine cycle that night :thumbs2:
You might need the extra cycle again ...after you;ve finished pissin yerself laughin at the rugby.

I've got my bumper box of cleenex tissues ready. My local bar has promised to go 50/50 on the bar bill if we loose. Looks like i'll be hammered at half price then eh!:eyebrows:

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Can't wait for Sat night BP, will be thinking of you :p :p You won't get better odds than half price booze for a loss!! :thumb: :thumb:

Not looking forward to the 5am semi's and final though :crying: :crying:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Gixxer_Dave said:

Not looking forward to the 5am semi's and final though :crying: :crying:
Now thats why i consider you a mate GD! Getting up early just to watch us take the world cup again. :twofinger

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Gixxer_Dave said:
I hope your night out cost you a fortune :p :p That was pitiful :crying: :crying:
Money well spent mate. :cheers:

You should have seen the Ozzie guys here. I've been getting shit for weeks now about the pasting we were to recieve.
I have a feeling most Ozzies are pretty decent people but the bunch we have here are tossers GD, they really are. So much so they'll probably root for the French now ....i rest my case!

Look what we have ahead .... the french and the Argies I've not given away the Kleenex just yet :crying:

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Down here, union is only followed by two eastern states (NSW and QLD), it's all AFL everywhere else. No doubt your tosser mates are ex Sydneysiders (sorry Chum) who think they've made it big by moving to Singas :twofinger :twofinger I know a couple of guys up there just like it...

Can't see the Argentines getting past RSA, but the England/France game should be a cracker!! :thumb:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
France to meet England in Paris!

All Blacks to the meet the Wallabies at terminal 2 Charles De Gaulle Airport :twofinger

·
Registered
102 Posts
Well, this is a tough one. Supporting the english was beaten out of me from birth, but with wales out (luckily most of our games were at home so there was no need for the boys to pack) and only one home nation left to support, i guess i'll have to bite he bullet.

COME ON SA !!!!!!

(theyve got the same initials as Brains Breweries Premium Pint)

Its good enough for me

1 - 20 of 20 Posts