Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know how many different clubs you guys have in your neck of the wood, but here in WNY we don't have many choices... Matter or fact, there wasn't one website for sportriders around Buffalo/Niagara area. The closest website I could find was Western New York Motorcycle Sportriders' website on Yahoo. So I joined it in the beginning of the year. I went on a whole bunch of group rides with them, and it turns out the regulars are great people. They just didn't have anyone that knows how to make a good website to take up the responsibility. So, I took charge and created a new website for them. Now the group has an official website, and is looking forward to grow to as big as the clubs over in GTA.

We welcome riders from Western New York, Southern Ontario, Northwestern Pennsylvania, and all other areas. Please take a moment and visit the site, you might even want to join us so you can come for some of our group rides. :D

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The group was around for a few years. They used to have their website hosted on Yahoo! Groups. It sucked, but nobody with the knowledge was willing to be in charge of making a new site. So I took it up and made one for them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts