Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Although this is my first post, I have visited this site many other times. I would like to know if there is anyone from Westchester County, NY who would be interested in getting together for a ride, or if they know of any good places to hang out at.(Thursday nights at Nathen's on Central Ave. have gotten a little out of hand with the Police)

------------------

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am up in Yorktown. I usually ride on weekends because work/wife keeps me busy during the week. I usually hit RT301, RT22, Bear Mountain/Seven Lakes areas. Drop me an email

[email protected]

------------------

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hey guys - Im out on LI - but through this site, and through existing friends, we have a crew that rides from Bklyn, Queens, LI, Bronx - up at about 12 guys, sometimes more depending on the weekend - we ride up around Bear mnt, Conn, NJ, anywhere we can find the twisties - we are heading up to Bear mnt this Sunday again, post if you'd like to meet up on the way!

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Westchester rides...

I probably won't be able to meet up anytime soon 'cause I don't have a bike at the moment. I should have a new ride by July... But I'd definitely like to hook up with you guys. I live in Yonkers now, and I'm moving up to Rockland County this summer. I'll put another post up when I get my new bike. Until then... RIDE SAFE!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I know all to well about the cops cracking down about people riding around Nathans. If anyone wants to hook up for a ride or just wants to talk bikes drop me a line.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts