1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
I might get in on some of that action!!!!! I think I can arrange some ride time for at least a day and WV ain't that far for us City folk.:D

·
Premium Member
4,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WORM said:
Nice, i might be able to make it . What part of WV are you guys trying to hit?
Looks like off of US 50 near Parkersburg. I haven't booked the hotel yet as I am waiting for the 24th.

·
Registered
473 Posts
I am down for making a weekend out of it. sounds like a fun time. 50 is still chunky in some spots kind of bounces you around the corners. 72 is in great surface shape for highspeed sweepers and is absolutely stunning with the views of the cheat river.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
DocThee said:
Looks like off of US 50 near Parkersburg. I haven't booked the hotel yet as I am waiting for the 24th.
I wonder if we could get that house in WV that weekend????

·
Premium Member
4,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok...we are staying at the Motel 6 in Parkersburg. Arriving the evening of June 10th.

Who is coming down from your group? So far we have 6.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
I would like to, but I have to travel that fricken weekend!!!

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
How long will you be staying there? I have my son's high school graduation and party on the 10th but may be able to break away give or take the tenth.

Edit: His is next week-end. But may be leaving for CA around the tenth for my neice's graduation. Keep it posted. I think I can make one of those days around then. That area's a treat for those who haven't been.:thumb:

·
Premium Member
4,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We will be arriving the late on Thursday the 10th. We will be riding all day Friday, Saturday, and most of the day on Sunday. If anyone wants to meet up, that would be great. Would love to meet some riders from other forums. PM me for more info...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts