Sportbike World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Sorry, I'm not in San Angelo or the area, but in Austin. But there was someone else in that area, he posted here. Send him a PM, maybe you two could go riding?

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
Sweetwater, bout 2 hours away. sorry havent checked this forum in some time

·
Registered
3 Posts
It has been at the Sonic near HEB near sherwood. Last few weeks it has been dying though. Had some new riders show up an scare everybody. Meet there at 5:30, on sundays it should start picking back up. I wont be there this week, but some people will. If you see a black and red r6 in the weesk to come, say hello

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks! I'll try to get out there in the next couple weeks. I'm not real familiar with San Angelo, so I guess I'll get a good ride just trying to find it.:D

So how do new riders scare everyone off?

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
To the san angelo guys.
When is the next time you are heading down to leaky?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Abilene now..was in San Angelo for 10 yrs. Great road...Burma Loop. Also just keep going on out to Mertzon on Ranch Road 853 if you like the high speed sweepers.

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
Lowsider:

I ride in that area all the time. Drop me a line if you want.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Odessa here,well here in Odessa we have been doing quite a bit of road trip kinda rides.been talking to the guys about going to San Angelo but dont really know any people there.still we might make it out there in the coming weeks..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts