Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going out to Bike Night in Howell? I'll meet you at the BK again at I-96 and Wixom road at 7:15 and we'll head out. Let me know! :) It's a great ride!

Jen

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
kawigirl_636 said:
Anyone going out to Bike Night in Howell? I'll meet you at the BK again at I-96 and Wixom road at 7:15 and we'll head out. Let me know! :) It's a great ride!

Jen
As of right now, I'm open, but I'll definately confirm tomorrow. Oh yeah, no more dirt roads:cool: :laughing:

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jjkGURU said:
if any other east siders are intrested we could meet up somewhere in this hemisphere and take 59 up to howell and meet the west siders there...
^ DRAMA, DRAMA!!!!:rolleyes: :D ^

Hope you can make it out Erik! Hey, maybe we can even do the run while it's still light out so we can see those PAVEMENT ENDS signs...lol ;)

Jen

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
kawigirl_636 said:
^ DRAMA, DRAMA!!!!:rolleyes: :D ^

Hope you can make it out Erik! Hey, maybe we can even do the run while it's still light out so we can see those PAVEMENT ENDS signs...lol ;)

Jen
Well, before I left work I saw someone had signed up for tomorrow evening. So I wont' get done til 8:30-9ish......so looks like I'm out. Keep the dirty side down:cheers:

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awwww! You brat! ;) Guess I'm hittin the East side then. Anyone up for some Mongolian in RO? :D

Jen

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
i had them overnight my new helmet so i'll have it for tonight, so you had better plan on still riding somewhere woman... :D
Yaz said he's in and i'll make some calls a later to see if we can round up a few more.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Meet at BK?

Are we still meeting at the BK Lounge at 7:15 (tell the sitter to be on time)?

We can take Grand River to Kensington Road to M-59 and then over to Langdon Road to Golf Course and over to Howell.

That will put us in Howell no later than 8:00 and we will be in time for a ride out there.

Let me know.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well wherever we go, better bring a long sleeved shirt/hoody cuz it's gonna be chilly tonight!!

Royal Oak Weather
Today: A mix of clouds and sun. High 74F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.

Tonight: Generally clear skies. Low near 55F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.

:eek: Brrrrr!!

James, did you have somewhere in mind tonight over on the east side? If you (and others) are gonna do Mach 10 with your hair on fire, I'm out! ;) :D

Jen

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
nope, nowhere in mind - i was just following your plan, which appears to have fallen apart. i'll go wherever. and while i haven't been passed by any turtles lately, i'm not looking to break any land-speed records either... :confused:

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh that's right.....you split off from us that day after lunch! ;) I e-mailed ya back. I'm waiting for my babysitter to get back with me. If she can't babysit, I'm looking at leaving the house around 7:30ish when hubby gets home. I'm sure you'll already be out so call me and let me know the plan....or at least where you are.

Steve, you interested in going East side?

Jen

·
Registered
731 Posts
Burger King

I'll still meet anyone that want to ride at the Burger King.

We will head out Grand River to Kensington Road out to M59 and then out to Howell.

Keep the ride on!
Steve

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey Steve!! Ok, I think I know what we're doing now. I don't have a babysitter tonight so I have to wait for hubby to get home around 7:15ish. As of now James, and whoever he has coming with him, is meeting me at my house. At 7:30 we'll leave here and run up to Howell. I'm not sure what exit it is off 96 though. Can you help me with that? I'm pretty sure I'll get off and turn Left off the ramp and take it for a couple miles til I see the restaurant. Can we meet you there at 8?

Jen

·
Registered
731 Posts
Howell

Looks like it is exit 141 that you get off 96 at.

I'll still hold the fort down till 7:00PM at the Burger King for the ride around the proving grounds to M59.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I take a left off the ramp and it's on the left? I've only been there twice and took two different ways to get there! :)

Jen

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hmmm....ok I guess I'll just wing it....lol ;)

By the way Erik, the coldest temp I've ever ridden in was 42 degrees! Cold as hell....was last spring. :twofinger

;)

Jen

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
kawigirl_636 said:
Hmmm....ok I guess I'll just wing it....lol ;)

By the way Erik, the coldest temp I've ever ridden in was 42 degrees! Cold as hell....was last spring. :twofinger

;)

Jen
Not bad at all.....lower 20's was the best I could hold out for. Test run after finally getting my bike back together a few winters ago. Of course the first 1/10th mile was in snow to the main road:laughing: I just love off-roading with that thing. Hope the ride went well

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Snow!! OMG, you're braver then me!!

The ride over to Howell was good! We didn't get there in time to do a ride with everyone because *cough* some people *cough* got lost getting to my house...lol ;) Still had a great time though! Nice seeing you guys from Flint again! :thumb: Nice seeing you James, Yaz and Steve! :) Til next time.....:D

Jen

1 - 20 of 21 Posts