Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to say, even though I'm short on gas it's funny to see people panicing(<---I hope I spelled that right. LoL). All I have to say is if worse come's to worse, I'm a have to break out the mountain bike and die somewhere between here and work. :D

·
Founder
4,761 Posts
I went to Circle K this morning for smokes (the only one in Chandler that has gas) and there was a line of over 50 cars waiting for gas lined up all the way down Arizona Ave.

Thank God both my car and the wifes car is full. ;)

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm a little under the bus. My bike is emty, Uncle Jesse(that's my trucks name) is emty. Luckily I filled my wife's truck Saturday so that's almost full. But I had to wait for her this morning to get home from her work so I can go to my job. We managed to bribe some of our co-workers into stopping at a gas station on the way back from Home Depot and fill up some of our gas cans. So I'll be on 2 wheels tomorrow down the 101 with a big grin on my face. To bad you guys won't be able to see it since I'll have my helmet on. :D

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
gas shortage in AZ?

DAMN YOU CALIFORNIA :finger:

·
Registered
363 Posts
yeah im running the cheap shit (87 octane) on my zx7r.. its running like crap.. so i bought octane booster... to try and help it out... but yeah $2.49 a gallon for the cheap stuff really sucks...

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
kawboyzx7rr said:
yeah im running the cheap shit (87 octane) on my zx7r.. its running like crap.. so i bought octane booster... to try and help it out... but yeah $2.49 a gallon for the cheap stuff really sucks...
I hear that, mine hasn't be running so smooth itself, but what can you do. At least there running. :D

·
Registered
363 Posts
GrCh35 said:
I hear that, mine hasn't be running so smooth itself, but what can you do. At least there running. :D
Yeah i guess thats the bright side...

it sux to be the guys with the H2's getting 8-11 miles per the gallon... i bet you theyre kicking themselves in the ass right now...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts