Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Squid
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see all these names of people online, where are you? Did you guys make some secret chat room that I don't know about? :D

S

·
0 Posts
jk6672 said:
I see all these names of people online, where are you? Did you guys make some secret chat room that I don't know about? :D
Yes, Its called we hate John, He poses to hard.

·
Squid
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! He should have more than chapped lips then :eek: a little jaw cramping :D

·
Founder
4,761 Posts
Most people spend their time reading and not posting.

P.S. The "Who's Online" is a list of people on the entire Sportbike World website, not just the forums.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Just Curious

Speaking of........I noticed that there were something like 75 members and 68 guests on when I came on. I usually dont look at that, but is that normal? I think it's great that there are more members than guests on. Cool.

·
Squid
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah but I don't know why there are so many guests. Why wouldn't you want to be a part of this site, great people, information, and some laughs. What else do you need besides a blow up doll? J/k of course :D

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by jk6672
What else do you need besides a blow up doll? J/k of course
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Squidwannabe said:

Well Joy Jelly of course :D
Do you need an applicater? :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts