Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Racin' time is apon us..! WERA series will be rolling at Summit Point, WVA on April 21st. It's a great excuse to log a little seat time then kick back, char a few hot dogs and watch a few races. Althought I'm only 30 minutes from the track, I tend to take the senic route via Harpers Ferry or Martinsburg and turn a 30 mile trip into about a hour or two before watching the fun stuff. It's a cool little track, 2+ miles and 12 turns. It's just under two hours from the Baltimore beltway and an hour from the DC area. Anyone up for a ride and the hook up let me know. :cool:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Squirrel24 said:
. It's just under two hours from the Baltimore beltway and an hour from the DC area. :cool:
If it's south of Baltimore and East of D.C., count me in!

·
Registered
231 Posts
ok, I am NOT stupid, just a little disoriented! obviously, if it's in WVA, than it's gonna be WEST of D.C. Ok, I am new to the area and don't have my bearings down just yet. I don't know man, that's a long ride....we'll see...maybe if the add-on peeps would hurry up and make a wind screen for me...
PEACE!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Honda919, It would be about a 2.75 hour rider for you. around the beltway and straight out Rte 50 or Rte 7 then north on Rte 340 about 12 miles. It's roughly 35 minutes west of Harpers Ferry. Look on the map and see where Md. Va. & WVa. all touch. That's Harpers Ferry.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts