Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took a trip to Italy this past summer and made it priority to visit Bologna, Home of Ducati! Right next to the factory was a road course, where Duc's were going around a course. Course, I'm all f***ing excited right. Get to ride on a course! No go...gotta pay for class, WITH reservations beforehand. OK, next worry...will there be someone here on a Saturday to give me a tour? Yes, in fact, he spoke English! My friend and i got a personal tour, not crowded by other fans, just us! We went from the first piece of the bike (crankcase), all the way to a completed Duc of all types. Even those funky collector ones. If in Italy, i highly recommended stopping in Bologna. Even if you hate Duc's, you'll appreciate the work put into them. They are hand built! Also, they have most of the original WSB champion bikes there in their museum ridden by Foggy and such! Damn, i loved that place!

Oh yeah, and call to reserve a spot for the course! Test ride city!

·
Registered
289 Posts
WOW!

That's Awesome! My wife and I are planning a trip to Italy for the Summer of 2003. We were gonna go this coming Summer (2002) but with all the stuff that's going on, we thought it would be better to push it back a year. I can't wait to see the Ducati Factory! You're one lucky dude. :cool:

·
Registered
289 Posts
Re: Pic posted but...

Ebola6 said:
As i said earlier, i don't have a scanner, so i took a picture of the pic with cheap webcam and...well, see for yourself. Crappy turnout, so tomorrow i will get it scanned onto disk, and post it!
This is just one pic, an experiment if u will.
Well, somebody sure has all their "Ducs" in a row :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts