Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got in a little accident today. It was a nice day so I decided to ride my bike to class. It’s just 3 blocks so I didn’t put any of my gear on. On my way back I was in some really slow moving traffic, probably less than 5 mph. Somebody decided they were going to cut across 2 lanes of traffic down an alley that I was blocking. She hit her brakes before she got to me, but still hit me. I rolled up on the hood and back onto the road. I popped back up, without any more than skinned knees. Luckily I didn’t hit my head or slide on the pavement without my jacket or gloves on. Oddly enough, I knew the girl that hit me, so we worked it out in our own way.
Maybe from now on I’ll wear my gear a little more often. It could have turned out a lot worse than it did.

Oh yeah, did i mention i was on foot:twofinger

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Question here for as a human being on foot how do you "--2 lanes of traffic down an alley that I was blocking. ---"? I have never knowen a human on foot to be blocking the traffic.

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i was walking thru a crosswalk, they turned off down a side street alley. I was in the way of said alley. There was heavy foot traffic on the sidewalk;)

·
Registered
90 Posts
so what plan did you and the girl use to work out the little accident?

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
m3beamerboi said:
so what plan did you and the girl use to work out the little accident?
Inquiring minds truly want to know.

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Still lost in your words to the thread: This bit "--I decided to ride my bike to class.---" tells us it is a m/c as we use "cycle" for m/c so often. Then you claim on foot. So were you with a BICYCLE in the incident? If you wanted to trick us then I guess you did.

Three blocks to work is often the distance many large city people walk from where they parked their cage or m/c & often distance from get off point of a city transit bus (having lived in large cities in my past). Even as a child going to school closest school was 8 blocks I walked & longest was 1.5 miles. During WWII & right after school buses or city transit systems were lacking to not being avaliable.

·
Registered
90 Posts
im watching good will hunting:topic:

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dont go there. Only yokals hang out in that forum:rolleyes:

·
Registered
90 Posts
i got bored.....thread got bored....

·
Registered
182 Posts
Tippman, I was really pissed at you until I found out you were on foot.... or is that what you wanted? :eek:

Ha

·
Registered
12 Posts
still wondering

im still wondering what really happend? bike? no bike? were you on a camel?
this girl best be making up for this little incident.

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Re: still wondering

yoda8028 said:
im still wondering what really happend? bike? no bike? were you on a camel?
this girl best be making up for this little incident.
There was no bike. I was trying to make it as confusing as possible until the end. Putting "i rode to class" shouldn't have been in there. I didn't think of it until after someone pointed it out. I should have wrote something else.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts