Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Buyer gave me a deposit today and she goes bye bye on Monday. I'll miss her, but heck, he is paying what I asked for it. Now I am going to go buy a little 2 stroke 250 race bike or Motard for the track as well:thumbs2:
Congrats Jane. I wish I would have been able to sell the Kawi before you sold that.

Jon

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congrats Jane. I wish I would have been able to sell the Kawi before you sold that.

Jon
I know, sorry. I'll let you know if he doesn't hold up to the deal.

I had it on Craigslist and then just put it up on ebay Thursday night. That same night the guy contacted me and sent me a deposit on Friday. He's up in Midland so I suppose it is tough to find what you want the further north you go. It was a gay $30 listing fee for ebay though, but the buyer is paying full asking price for the R6 so I can't complain. I am not sure if you tried the ebay route at all?

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
I know, sorry. I'll let you know if he doesn't hold up to the deal.

I had it on Craigslist and then just put it up on ebay Thursday night. That same night the guy contacted me and sent me a deposit on Friday. He's up in Midland so I suppose it is tough to find what you want the further north you go. It was a gay $30 listing fee for ebay though, but the buyer is paying full asking price for the R6 so I can't complain. I am not sure if you tried the ebay route at all?
Not Yet, but I will be soon. I will put it on Craigslist today, and ebay on Monday. Its gotta go.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts