Sportbike World banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my main man mark popped the question last night. of course i said yes. we kinda did it backwards. we went out, bought the rings, he asked my dad for permission, asked my mom, then asked me just last night (friday the 13th). it's planned for sept. 8, 2001. for the last half of our honeymoon, we'll be spending it with the smackdown group (hopefully). thought i'd let y'all know. :)

b.t.w. PAUL--we've got 2 pics for you that we need to send. i know you and JOHN will get a kick out of them. bwa-hahahhahha.

------------------
Amy
"Smiling from gear to gear."

·
Registered
873 Posts
You're gonna bore the cylinders on the ZX6????

Id recommend new pistons, simply getting oversized rings may not suffice. Ah well... either way, CONGRATULATIONS!

------------------
Fear Oil.

·
Old Guy
87 Posts
I'm happy for you, Amy! My wife & I took a weeklong honeymoon trip on our Ninja. When we came out of a Super8 one morning, the night crew had put a homemade "Just Married" sign on the back of the bike.
I still have it.
Have fun!

------------------
-Yeeee-haaaaa!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well, if you live in ohio or thereabouts, sure why not?!? we are incorporating the bikes into the ceremony. lining them up along the aisle, kinda like the marines do with the swords. and our's will be at the front.
and green, that was pretty good, very funny. b.t.w.--ya wanna buy your rim back? i can't use it! lol
keithb-thanks dude. um, we're kinda sorta hoping that rcjohn and his "angel" will let us store our bikes on the trailer at their house while we're on the cruise. if they don't, we threaten to tell ev'ryone of the cookie story, only with HIM being the one that gets caught. tee hee.

------------------
Amy

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Of course you can store your bikes at our house. I'll make room in the garage for them. :cool:

What cookie story. :rolleyes: I don't know what you are talking about. You should lay off the alcohol. It makes you imagine things. :D :p

------------------
John

"If Harley made an airplane... would you fly in it?"

·
Registered
405 Posts
Well it's about time! :D
Why don't you get married at smackdown 2001 so that there will be a ton of bikes for the pictures and Rev. John can do the ceremony.

------------------
Dave
Too many curves...so little time

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Is it wrong for two Kawasakis to get married? :p Probably not in Ohio. :D

------------------
John

·
Founder
4,761 Posts
Amy,

CONGRATS!

Now all I have to do is hide this message from my GF Theresa so she does not get any more ideas than she already has. ;)

------------------
Robert Basil
It ain't easy being green - Kermit the frog
But it sure is fun! - Robert Basil

S

·
0 Posts
YA BABY!!! Congrats!!!!

------------------
If somebody sounds as though they might know more than you, talk more and louder.

Adam

·
Registered
938 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by auger:
Isn`t that called inbreeding?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmm, that may explain a few things about Buell ;) :D.

------------------
http://gsxr750.sportbikeworld.com

·
Registered
549 Posts
Already told you this on the phone tonight, but guess I should post it here for posterity. ;)

CONGRATULATIONS!

------------------
Stacia
Administrator
'00 CBR F4 (the faster, silver/red model)
"Objects in mirror no longer matter!"

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks dave! ya know, john can't be a reverend, he's too full of sh*t. the marriage would never be consummated!! lol
john-the whole time i was down there, you never saw me once drinking a beer. however, you were (with yer no alcohol home brew), heh heh. anyway, mark is half kawasaki, half suzuki. ya see, we like straying from the normal HONDAS that you see ev'ryday. besides, he rides that damn concours as if it was a CBR!! yah, i've got yer inbreeding right here mister. HAHAHAH
and thank you to the rest of ya's with the congrats. going tonight to see a place to hold the ceremony and reception at.

------------------
Amy

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Hey that's right... I don't remember you drinking. You should start so you don't remember things like the cookie story. :D :D

Just remember that I was not on that ship. ;)

------------------
John

1 - 18 of 18 Posts