Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Holy shit that makes me hurt. I wonder what exactly went wrong. And is that guy ok. I have to say that was a good example of ehy you don't do wheelies on highways. Hopefully the man was able to walk away and get back to riding.:crying: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
It's not that hard

How on earth did he manage that?..... I mean if he landed it and it shook him off then fair enough.

Some people should stick to both wheels :p

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
How

Im with you Dave, how did he manage that :confused:

Mind you I did see BC do somthing very simiar on the NS hiway, he was on the old Blue Cat and it got a bit high, so high that his feel fell off the pegs and his toes were dragging along the road:eek: I was right behind him and to this day dont know how he managed to recover it. As he was hanging from the bars he was pulling the trottle open all the time, the thing started wagging back and forward so he launched his belly at the tank and landed it. There was a fair struggle taiming the bars on landing before the clean up opperation could take place. Think the shorts were given a decent burial to save too many questions from the minister for internal affairs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts