Registered
22 Posts
That was incredible! The way the speedo was climbing on that thing!:eek:

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
slaintedan said:
The acceleration on that thing is unbelievable! That speedo was in MPH, not KPH, right? :dunno: :eek: :jawdrop:
right. from what i was told it has some sort of turbo boost or NOS on it.

·
Registered
418 Posts
slaintedan said:
...That speedo was in MPH, not KPH, right? :dunno: :eek: :jawdrop:
Yea I think it is MPH, you can sort of see the inside numbers change to three digits just after it hits 60 on the outside numbers

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
Wally said:
Yea I think it is MPH, you can sort of see the inside numbers change to three digits just after it hits 60 on the outside numbers
Yeah, that's my take too. Around 140mph is 210kph, so that's the right differential roughly.

Don't know about the sanity/intelligence of the speeds on the pub roads tho :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
slaintedan said:
Um, hello, monkey? :huh: It's a turbo...that's why it had...oh, nevermind. :rolleyes:

:twofinger
oh, uh, um,..................................FUCK YOU:laughing:

·
Registered
517 Posts
Reminds me of a video where someone is ripping down the divided hwy and then (video pauses)(red circle draws around a patrol car on side of road)...video resumes with speedo needle slowly going down, down, down.

Another had a guy wheelying down the hwy (video pauses) (red circle draws around a parked car on right shoulder)...video resumes, guy loses the wheelie and bike goes tumbling/sliding into this car from a LONG way away.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Yeah, this reminds me of the other video of another Turbo Busa. I remember the guy flying along an empty interstate racing a GSX-R1000 and that is the only time I have seen a GSX-R1K look slow. The Busa flies through the speedo and was able to pull wheelies at triple digit speeds by barely cracking the throttle at all......frightening.

These bikes are similar to the jet bike owned by Leno, as far as speed and power are concerned.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts