Sportbike World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it is going to be well above 50, even closer to 60 this Sunday...

I will be out on the Triumph. I know Dad will be out (When isn't he?) Who else is going out?

·
Registered
168 Posts
If my new front tire shows up this week, I'll be out. I need to get the front and rear replaced, then (optionally) get it inspected and new FI tune loaded for the new CF can (not installed yet either).

- Garry

·
Registered
168 Posts
Woo Hoo! My free Diablo front tire showed up today. Time to rip the wheels off the bike and get them to Adam for mounting/balancing. I'm DEFINATELY riding this weekend.

- Garry

·
Registered
109 Posts
Are you guys really going to ride in this shit? Too much gravel and salt still on the roads. I know I'm about 50 miles east of where you are. But, I don't see me riding until April.

BTW. How do you like the Pirelli's?? I'm on the fence. I need a new rear. I don't lknow if I'm puttin an another 208 or switching brands

·
Registered
168 Posts
snickerz said:
Are you guys really going to ride in this shit? Too much gravel and salt still on the roads. I know I'm about 50 miles east of where you are. But, I don't see me riding until April.

BTW. How do you like the Pirelli's?? I'm on the fence. I need a new rear. I don't lknow if I'm puttin an another 208 or switching brands
Damn straight I'm riding. A guy I know rode 19, 218 and 7 last Friday and said it was pretty clean. I'm game to ride, even though it means taking it easy.

BTW, I don't have a clue on how the Diablos perform yet. This will be my first set. Word has it they'll be better than the 020s my bike came with.

Garry

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
snickerz said:

Without a doubt we will be out and riding...:D :cool: :D

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
I may head out on Sunday.....should be getting a new tire put on the bike this weekend......yup at Adam's shop. If it is nice enough, I will get the tire on and bike inspected on Sat. then ride a little on Sunday...nothing twisty, just some good cruising roads. I do not care on what someone's idea of good road conditions are, I make that assessment when I see them. Last yr we were told that some roads in OhioPyle were clear and in good condition..........well a lot of you here know how crappy they were!!!

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
UglyAngelX said:
I may head out on Sunday.....should be getting a new tire put on the bike this weekend......yup at Adam's shop. If it is nice enough, I will get the tire on and bike inspected on Sat. then ride a little on Sunday...nothing twisty, just some good cruising roads. I do not care on what someone's idea of good road conditions are, I make that assessment when I see them. Last yr we were told that some roads in OhioPyle were clear and in good condition..........well a lot of you here know how crappy they were!!!

Yeah, riding on a gravel road with a damn Harley in the middle of your lane was not cool. Was that my fauld or did somebody else say the roads up there were clear?

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
If your going riding on your bike, I'm going to your house and ride your wife......twice! Hahahahahaha.

I'm going out but not sure yet where and what time.:D

·
Registered
425 Posts
snickerz said:

Ask Dad about the tires, he swears by the Diablos, esp the Corsas.

·
Registered
459 Posts
I will be out saturday afternoon and sunday probley going out around 11 or so. if anyone out my way wants to hook up for a ride somewere post it up and lets ride.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
I will be out Sunday. I'm thinking of staying local til I get refeshed and such. We need a few good thunderstorms with heavy downpours to clear all the crap off.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I will definately be out on Sunday. I don't know where I will be riding. If anyone is going to be in the south hills let me know.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I will most likey ride the bike to work on Sunday and be out riding for a bit afterwards.

I hope to go out on Saturday and look for a new rear tire.

·
Registered
925 Posts
I`ve rode pretty much everday except when we got that snow, so more than likely I`ll be out before/after work tomorrow, and during Sunday.:eek:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts