·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK Let's post up the Saturday rides and the Sunday rides. :thumb:

·
Registered
168 Posts
I'm attending the annual Parking Garage Beer Suck (aka Penn Brewing Microbrewer Fest) on Saturday afternoon. Was toying with the idea of a 400 mile jaunt into Ohio on Sunday if the weather is decent.
- Garry

·
Registered
13 Posts
Chuck

My man, lets do some riding I am home for another week and half. Get ahold of me, I am pretty flexiable and ready to ride when ever, just as long as theres not a big storm coming ;)

724-433-1005 (cell)

Later
Jason

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
duessel said:
Sold it to Bernie's brother a few weeks back. The 929 is ridable, I am not
Duessel are you aware ,That body has got to last you a lifetime. better take care of it.I didn't and now its like getting a train rolling in the morning.And Iam only 58 in july:can't imagine what
it's like to be Dad!:twofinger

·
Registered
473 Posts
chuck sartoris said:
Duessel are you aware ,That body has got to last you a lifetime. better take care of it.I didn't and now its like getting a train rolling in the morning.And Iam only 58 in july:can't imagine what
Dad is younger than you, old fart! :twofinger

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
mmmbarley said:
Dad is younger than you, old fart! :twofinger

DUH??? starts with mmm today! I may be old,but I'll still spank your ass in the twisties,sonny boy. Ha ha ha :twofinger

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
chuck sartoris said:
DUH??? starts with mmm today! I may be old,but I'll still spank your ass in the twisties,sonny boy. Ha ha ha :twofinger
Hahahahaha, my monies on Chuck. Hell we can even handicap him and make him ride a Triumph.

·
Registered
459 Posts
01AlienSV said:
Chuck

My man, lets do some riding I am home for another week and half. Get ahold of me, I am pretty flexiable and ready to ride when ever, just as long as theres not a big storm coming ;)

724-433-1005 (cell)

Later
Jason
hey chuck I think he is hiting on you he said he is flexiable.

·
Registered
473 Posts
chuck sartoris said:
won't change the fact that you're older than dad. :eek:

I've ridden through twisties with you and readily agree that you are speedy!

·
Registered
459 Posts
I'm in for the pickeled egg run on sunday if the weather is good. if not I think we should go to thunder in the strip.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
mmmbarley said:
won't change the fact that you're older than dad. :eek:

Yes I am. But not an OLD FART.Just old. thank you. Ha ha You bringing the salt shaker for the pickeled eggs on sunday?? You knoe if we let that up to TEABAGGER he will lose it. Same as the sunglasses..

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
chuck sartoris said:
And Iam only 58 in july:can't imagine what
Age aside, it's not easy bein' me.;) :D

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Mark I hear you loud and clear. Trust me when its over you will be a new man.. Been there Done that!!!!!Big Time. :thumb:

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
saturntangerine said:
Holy crap, Chuck! You're even older than MY dad!!!!
And your point is?????You owe us a (*)(*).. ATTABOY Roy!

The really scary part about it"I don't know what I want to be when I grow up."

1 - 20 of 20 Posts