Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Goat track looks ok

It looks a bit like Pasir Gudang, talking of PG I hear you can take flying lessons there now:eek:

It looks like Christmas came early down under Dave, new lid and leathers. Good job you can ride otherwise people would think you were a "City Tossa Sunday Rider" (CTSR) or "Burger Bar Surfing Wanker" (BBSW):twofinger

How was the 400 race bike ? Like a clockwork mouse ? Or a sreaming monster ? How did the times compair ?

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tend to get a few funny looks on the way out of town all dressed up like Kenny Roberts ;)

This place is full of CTSR's and SMCSW (Sunday Morning Coffee Sipping Wannabes).

The little screamer goes Ok. It has a serious lack of getup but makes up for that around the bendy bits. The current 400 lap record @ P.I is only a couple of seconds slower than I can manage balls out on the gixxer :eek: :eek: I've got to learn how to go around corners again..... :D

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Whoa !!!

Davo !! ... no more pink !!

You look right farkin smart bro ..... very nice .... arf arf, no Orange either ...

Just goes to show what a Gixer can look like if ya don't fark it up like the tugsta does .. everytime.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts