Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thought I'd start a thread about my weekend and see if anyone wants to throw in.

Had Friday off and installed some windows on the house. Then installed a new washer and changed oil in two cars. Saw some NCAA women's volleyball, <snip>. Had the parents in for a visit, and generally had a great time.

Thursday night, I (foolishly) checked email and found one saying there was a failure in production. Since I was on vacation on Friday, I forwarded it and ignored it. :thumb:

Never let 'em take your vacation days :cool:

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
The fun never stops at your house does it:rolleyes: I guess I'm no better. I went out on night patrol with the game commission and chased some 4 wheelers through the woods on Saturday night. And I worked on my senior research proposal all day Sunday, periodically stopping to throw my chick the bone.

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Let's see, I successfully moved my fat ass from the bed to the couch over the weekend. I did get up a few times to get food or go to the bathroom, but mostly just was a lazy piece of crap.

I did manage to change a few diapers though, so I felt like I accomplished something. :thumb:

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
spicersh said:
I did manage to change a few diapers though, so I felt like I accomplished something. :thumb:
Your incontinence issues are not for public consumption :twofinger

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
kanwisch said:
Your incontinence issues are not for public consumption :twofinger
You just never know when the shit is gonna rain down with me.

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
spicersh said:
Katie's depends spring a leak? :huh:

:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts