Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hows it goin y'all? Yes, that was a "y'all" but I'm in Dallas so its okay. Been riding about 5 months on a little baby red 250EX Kawa. Its been the perfect bike for me since I had ZERO experience. And now I can even pull first gear wheelies by dropping the clutch, I'm still practicing throttle blipping and stoppies though. (Only got it right once, then the second time I skidded my front wheel about 5 feet and almost made a big mess) Soon I shall have my marvelous 6R, and with it higher life insurance! Great forum, its helped a lot with my attempts at self servicing my bike. Oh, by the way, dont ever let your friends ride your bike into a fence, it causes..... weirdness...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Guys at work are always asking me to ride it. So now I just tell em to put 4000 cash in an envelope and give it to my boss, then he can ride my bike all he wants. =) Lucky for me the friend who rode into a fence happens to be one of those young programming geniuses with a fat wallet. Yayer!

·
Registered
741 Posts
LuckyKawa said:
Oh, by the way, dont ever let your friends ride your bike into a fence, it causes..... weirdness...
:D LOL
I thought I was the only one who thought this!

Welcome to SBW! :)

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Welcome, Lucky!

"Throttle blips and stoppies."

There's a combination. I like to practice rear brake slides and highsides myself. :D

Let us know about the 6R when you get it!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts