Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to try to post more than one but not sure that it'll work. Only have four scanned right now anyway.

My personal favorite here with the mirror.

My mom and dad here. Both motorcycle riders btw.

The train from hell. Small chapel + big train = mucho problemo LOL :)

Going to have video from it to in Real format this weekend. Also of the cabin.

Sure most people aren't interested in the video but if any of you (especially those with weddings coming up) want to check it out then just drop me a line in the email and I'll hook you up.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Robert said:
Chris,

You have a beautiful wife bro. She MUST be with you for the bike huh? ;)

Congrats bro.

P.S. Let me know when ya get the video done.
This is funny. Yesterday we got into one of those joke things about why she is with me. We went through this long list of things that it couldn't be. Money, nice car, good looks, etc. We finally came down to it being my personality, sex, and the bike. LOL

Thanks for the congrats.

I should have the video done by sunday. Gotta do some editing. Like removing my 3 year old nephew saying very loudly that he had to go POOP! LOL.

The cabin and stuff is pretty short footage.

Good luck on your upcoming wedding as well.

·
Founder
4,761 Posts
H-Man said:

This is funny. Yesterday we got into one of those joke things about why she is with me. We went through this long list of things that it couldn't be. Money, nice car, good looks, etc. We finally came down to it being my personality, sex, and the bike. LOL
Theresa tells everyone she is with me for the Bike and the Sex. (Which is OK by me!) :)

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
"The cabin and stuff is pretty short footage. "

No pun intended right :rolleyes: :D

Congrats and have a happy marriage.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Figured someone would catch that.

Hung like a hamster and proud of it as I always say. LOL

We didn't film none of that. Hell, I was afraid I'd drop the camera in the hot tub. ;)

S

·
0 Posts
Nice pics man, Your wife is very pretty ...

Again , what she doing with a guy like you ;) :D :p

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: What a HOTTIE!

Pete said:
And the bride's not too bad either. :D

Congrats Chris!
And NOW I'm startin' to git skeered.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Congrats!

I agree. You definately found a "keeper" (or did she find you?)

Regardless, congrats again and best wishes to both of you!!!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
funksouljon said:
Nuttin but love H-Man! :)
HeHe, I think I got all the luv I was needing and more from Pete's post.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Congrats. Very pretty bride. You should be proud. :cool:

Nice pictures. She looks very happy... you look very hung over but she looks very happy. :D

That was a good safety pointer about not using the camera in the hot tub. ;)

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
RCjohn said:
Congrats. Very pretty bride. You should be proud. :cool:

Nice pictures. She looks very happy... you look very hung over but she looks very happy. :D

That was a good safety pointer about not using the camera in the hot tub. ;)

Another important safety issue with hot tubs. Don't fall asleep with your back directly over the nozzle.

I had a hicky and a knot the size you wouldn't believe. And it sure wasn't from Rhonda.

As for people commenting on me not smiling. I have a very good reason for this. I have a pretty bad overbite and when I force a smile (for pictures) it looks forced and therefore goofy. I guess I could always go have the overbite fixed but I really don't fancy having my jaw broken in three places and then reset and unable to eat solid food for months.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Congrads H-man.
Just remember a marriage is what you make it. I got married when I was 20. Been 6 years now and it's still great. Don't listen to those who say the sex stops once your married. If you know what you're doing, they want it more and more the older they get :)

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Eric00zx12r said:
Congrads H-man.
Just remember a marriage is what you make it. I got married when I was 20. Been 6 years now and it's still great. Don't listen to those who say the sex stops once your married. If you know what you're doing, they want it more and more the older they get :)
I'll make sure to bear this in mind. With the exception of a couple of months that I refuse to talk about we have been together just shy of 5 years. Hopefully we'll continue on till we die of old age or kill each other ;)

·
Registered
103 Posts
Congrats!:D
Good luck on the Married life!
Any kids planned or on the way?

·
Registered
85 Posts
congrats, what a purty wedding and wife! wish you the best of luck! :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts