Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post 'em

Attachments

·
Registered
525 Posts
The veil (sp) isn't blowing and neither is the smoke, so she must be a tranny. I'm pretty sure thit falls into the category of 'redneck' for total unsophisication, and wearing stinky clothes to your wedding.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Ah, but tonight "burn rubber" will gain a whole different meaning for them (if they use protection, that is).

He's gonna put his driveshaft in her tailpipe IF you know what I mean.... :moon:

He's gonna bore out her piston chamber IF you know what I mean....:eek:

You know what I mean.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Hi All-

Kind of a normal-looking couple for an otherwise bizarre picture. I'm sure their parents will love this one in their albums.

~ Blue Jays ~

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
The fact that the bike is not going anywhere is a metaphor.

"Marriage puts an end to motorcycling"

(no, I dont really believe that)

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
Vash said:
The fact that the bike is not going anywhere is a metaphor.

"Marriage puts an end to motorcycling"

(no, I dont really believe that)
:laughing: I thought the same thing. "Man learns who's really in charge" or "When she puts her foot down, you'll be goin' nowhere".

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
What the picture doesn't show is two seconds later when the back end swings around delivering a crushing leg-sweep to the bride and his subsequent wheelie off into the distance.

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
She's smiling because she knows it will be the last time he's on the bike, as she will be selling it the next day for $4k and buying matching Prada heels and purse....

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Hi All-

Guys, speaking as a woman here...if you're dating someone who advocates ditching your motorcycles, guns, electric guitar collection, your dog, or anything that you hold near and dear, RUN AWAY and find someone better. Metrosexuality and the continuing feminization of men is the worst thing that has ever happened to decent, confident, and conservative women.

Ladies, guys don't change. They thankfully never do. The man you're dating today (or engaged to marry) will be virtually identical forty years from now, give or take a few cosmetic changes. If he has a few goofy habits, just let them slide if he is otherwise a great guy. If he treats his parents well, then you've really got a keeper.

I kind of wondered about the psychology behind that picture myself...

~ Blue Jays ~

·
Registered
116 Posts
The best thing about getting married was that I got my wife off of the back and she got her own bike now. We ride more that we are married now than we did before we got maried

·
Registered
434 Posts
RELEASE THE BRAKE!!!!!!!!!!!

If he knew what was good for him, he would release the brake, and hammer down!

But just like every other man, he's using the wrong HEAD!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts