Sportbike World banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems that the weather will be very nice this Wed for the usual Wed night ride to AA.

However, we will be riding to a different spot to eat this Wed night.
Nice roads and it should be a great ride.

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, I guess that I should first make sure that we all know where to meet, so here goes!

We meet at the gas station/Wendys (fine dining emporium) located on the NE corner of M5 and 14 mile rd. We meet at 7pm and leave at 7:30 pm.

This time we will be going a little further out than our last outing. We will begin on the same roads that we have used in the past. I would not like to say exactly which roads we will be on nor what our final destination will be just in case the wrong people are listening.

However, we did discuss this destination at our last Wed night ride.

It should be fun and given the quick time that we had on the last Wed night ride, this Wed night ride should not take that much longer to reach.

However, for the actual destination, you can PM me and I will tell you. It is not a secret in the usual sense of the word.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Just a little FYI, this week is the Ann Arbor Art Fair. The usual AA bike hangouts will be totally inaccessible, and traffic around AA will be brutal. Anyone planning to ride on Wednesday should think about riding somewhere else.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Aw, come on Faster. Let's go to the Art Fair. Traffic should be really bad that day, but I bet Huron River Road will not have many police on patrol. We can drive around the Preserve and cause trouble there too.

Snicker snicker

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Aha!
There you are!
I see that you have recovered from being ill for a while. Good for you!

I do not think that I really see many cars on Huron River during the art festival. Odd.

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
We're back!
Another sucessful Wed night ride.
Good food and a good ride with temps not to bad either.
However, I got home around 12:30am, so that is a little later than normal.

Here is a shot of those who when at the meeting place.

Attachments

·
Registered
532 Posts
damn overflowing laundry tub and flooding house and cleaning up and homework!

I could have met my twin... no pun intended!

haha.

who is that with the copper twin?

·
Registered
140 Posts
grt ride web...nice pace...grt job on the lead.....and exciting....if you know what i mean :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger

1 - 18 of 18 Posts