Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wed night ride?

Is anyone up for a Wed night ride?

Leave the Telegraph/696 area around 7pm and take the back roads to AA for an ice cream cone or perhaps head down to Hooters for "NO FOOD", but a coke and some fries?

Or something? Before gas gets to $4.00 a gal!

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
almightys said:
we may have to leave by 6 pm to avoid the $4.00 rush
It's all good I'm gonna build some black honda civics with green neons and start hijacking gas trucks! Anybody gotta place I can store these things? :confused:

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
LuckyStrike said:
I may have a place, Pm me I don't want to publicize it lol
Is YamaGirl available to be the drive under the semi girl?

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Note to self: Lock the gas cap on the cars in case Headlight decides to stay local and steal gas....lol

I can't make it at 6 but possibly at 7-7:15. Let me know what the plan is.

Jen

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, I was thinking 7'ish as often, 696 can be a parking lot at 6:30 for no known reason.

7 or 7:15 is fine with me, I am just not sure where we might go.

Let's pick a meeting place and a destination. I was thinking it might be nicer out 7 mile and into AA via Pontiac Trail, but what do others think?

Or, we could just keep going out beyond AA. I have heard that Hankard road is very "entertaining" in the dark of the night!

Note: I was not the one who said this!!

It just did not seem like many would be able to go riding Thursday night due to the gang heading to the B B King concert!

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
fasterbusa said:
Well, I was thinking 7'ish as often, 696 can be a parking lot at 6:30 for no known reason.

Let's pick a meeting place and a destination. I was thinking it might be nicer out 7 mile and into AA via Pontiac Trail, but what do others think?

Or, we could just keep going out beyond AA. I have heard that Hankard road is very "entertaining" in the dark of the night!

It just did not seem like many would be able to go riding Thursday night due to the gang heading to the B B King concert!
The Sunday night ride (I know I haven't been very consistent with it) that we do is from 696 & Orchard Lake, then we go to Milford Rd. and snake down to AA via Pontiac Trail.

I'm gonna ride Thursday night, gonna be in RO for a bit.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
fasterbusa said:

That's a good route. If you guys pass through here a little later, I'd be up for going, but as of right now I have a 6:30 appointment that wont' get done til 8:30. Headlight knows where I work(I think). It's the New Hudson Airport, appx 1/2 mile onto Pontiac trail where you turn off Milford road.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
That would be cool! I've never been down to AA on my bike so these will all be new roads for me.

Erik, I think it would be a good idea to scoop you up around 8:30. :)

Jen

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Where do you usually meet in the Orcahrd Lake/696 area?
Do you go to OCC and meet in the first parking lot?

We could plan on meeting there at 7:30 and then head out via 696 to I5, then out to Milford road through Wixom.

We then drop down Milford rd to Pontiac Trail and we could plan on being at the New Hudson Airport around 8:30.

How would that be?

Once we get Erik, we could blast on down Pontiac Trail and into AA or whatever from there.

Is this a good plan/time for people?

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
fasterbusa said:
Where do you usually meet in the Orcahrd Lake/696 area?
Do you go to OCC and meet in the first parking lot?

We could plan on meeting there at 7:30 and then head out via 696 to I5, then out to Milford road through Wixom.

We then drop down Milford rd to Pontiac Trail and we could plan on being at the New Hudson Airport around 8:30.

How would that be?

Once we get Erik, we could blast on down Pontiac Trail and into AA or whatever from there.

Is this a good plan/time for people?
That's a good plan, except we just meet in the gas station on the corner of orchard & 696, no need to go down into OCC. Not sure if I'll make it at this point, just giving input.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
yamagirl said:
I am not sure if I can make it (going to look at some quads tonight) but I will answer for everyone. Yes, 7:30 at the Mobile station at 12mile and Orchard Lake.
She doesn't post very often but when she does she speaks for all of us! Thanks Mom :twofinger

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
696 and M5 is pretty close to my house. Are you guys stopping there at all? Maybe I could wait there for you guys to ride by then catch up to ya?

Jen

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Kawigirl!
I hope there are enough of us going by so you can tell it is us.

I have no idea how many people will be showing up.

I was thinking of leaving the gas station at 7:45.

How is that time? Be there around 7:40, depart 7:45.

Hope to meet some new people!

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
fasterbusa said:
Kawigirl!
I hope there are enough of us going by so you can tell it is us.

I have no idea how many people will be showing up.

I was thinking of leaving the gas station at 7:45.

How is that time? Be there around 7:40, depart 7:45.

Hope to meet some new people!
Well if you're not leaving til 7:45, I'll just meet you there. Hubby gets home at 6:30 on a good day...7:00 average. He says he'll be home around 6:30 so if I'm geared up and ready to roll when he gets here, making it over to the Shell at 12 mile and Orchard Lake should be a breeze. Sooooooo see you there! :)

Jen

1 - 20 of 23 Posts