Sportbike World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If i have told you once i have told you a hundred times..!! Brea is Mine..!!! LOL

This is a picture taken back in January at my mom's fundraiser ment to put it up along time ago but... Thanks again webb for coming out! i really ment alot!! Thanx

Attachments

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
If i have told you once i have told you a hundred times..!! Brea is Mine..!!! LOL

This is a picture taken back in January at my mom's fundraiser ment to put it up along time ago but... Thanks again webb for coming out! i really ment alot!! Thanx
and her sister??? :D

·
Registered
443 Posts
Nice of you to represent Webb... Flip, sorry I could not make it, I would have loved to have participated but that day we celebrated my wife's birthday and I could not sway the group to come down to your party!

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
You only told Webb to keep his hands off. Does that mean she's fair game for everyone else?
And couldn't Webb use his feet or something else :laughing:

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Brea is such a cutie!
And, it took Nathan about 10 mintues to take the pic that he wanted, so I got to stand there with my arm around her all that time!

Did you watch Grey's Anatomy?

Me! Me! Pick Me!!!

And yet she still goes home with Flip! That's just not right!

It was a very nice evening at the charity party for Cancer, in honor of Nathan's mother.

Perhaps next year, more of us can attend, if only to say hi and donate a few bucks to the cause.

Brea was very lovely that evening and even Nathan was looking good too!

I am hoping that we might be able to have a mini bike night some Thursday evening. The party site is owned by a friend of Nathan's and had some great food. It is not so far from the Commerica Park either, just down the road some.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Brea is such a cutie!
And, it took Nathan about 10 mintues to take the pic that he wanted, so I got to stand there with my arm around her all that time!

Did you watch Grey's Anatomy?

Me! Me! Pick Me!!!

And yet she still goes home with Flip! That's just not right!

It was a very nice evening at the charity party for Cancer, in honor of Nathan's mother.

Perhaps next year, more of us can attend, if only to say hi and donate a few bucks to the cause.

Brea was very lovely that evening and even Nathan was looking good too!

I am hoping that we might be able to have a mini bike night some Thursday evening. The party site is owned by a friend of Nathan's and had some great food. It is not so far from the Commerica Park either, just down the road some.
like watching Shrek on DVD - "pick me pick me!" :laughing:

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
like watching Shrek on DVD - "pick me pick me!" :laughing:

Or Ace Ventura When Nature Calls...

" I wassssssss....... just practicing........... my mantraaaaa."
:laughing:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts