Sportbike World banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
SpeedyZ said:
Hostings all setup. Call me and I'll give you the info you need. We need a Merchandise button on the page to. We need to find a babe to sport our gear so it will sell;) Think you can photo shop it on Jamie Jamison:drool:

left a msg.

We could have u in a g-string modeling shirts. bahhahah

·
Registered
75 Posts
hey i logged into omnis - says only url is setup - nothing about hosting. Need the hosting so i can setup forum/gallery

·
Registered
13 Posts
:barf: I thought we wanted to get more people to check out the website, not scare them away!!! The tach and music are pretty cool. My wife caught an error on the home page: "if you want to be hang out". The rest is real good though. Awesome, Slothy!!

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
slothy said:
hey i logged into omnis - says only url is setup - nothing about hosting. Need the hosting so i can setup forum/gallery
All taken care of now. I sent you an e-mail with what you need(I hope). Still waiting for Billy boy:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #29 (Edited)
slothy said:

That looks good. I like the tease idea. Once agian though it looks small on my screen. Is it my setting 1280x1024? I thought you were seting it up middle of the road 1280x720? Did you get the e-mails for Omnis? Call if you need something. I know you want to get this done in the next few days.

·
Registered
75 Posts
SpeedyZ said:
That looks good. I like the tease idea. Once agian though it looks small on my screen. Is it my setting 1280x1024? I thought you were seting it up middle of the road 1280x720? Did you get the e-mails for Omnis? Call if you need something. I know you want to get this done in the next few days.

1024 res (movie is around 600x400) , but it will be in in a window toolbarless.

ya, but still need the url (u have the temp one now listed on post above) - did they say anythign about that? hosting is all good now as u can tell

21 - 32 of 32 Posts