Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
I will fix font to match clubs and name from car club to street accociation right now. and final production will have lil things flash blinking - just to give it some life

Speedy ill call ya tomorow about the ?'s ya had

·
Registered
32 Posts
I like the cover page lay-out. Slothy is clever for sure. I would like to see some "pretty" cars on the cover page however...working on some new pics myself. The picture page "works" but, I'd like to have something to compare it to. The font size on the forum is too small IMO. There is my 2 cents worth. Sean

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hardcore B said:
I like the cover page lay-out. Slothy is clever for sure. I would like to see some "pretty" cars on the cover page however...working on some new pics myself. The picture page "works" but, I'd like to have something to compare it to. The font size on the forum is too small IMO. There is my 2 cents worth. Sean
that forum is just a sample - font sizes have been enlarged for that client last night acutally. so it was more a show of functionality

this is acutally the board software i will be using (no so much the colors, layout)

http://www.slothyville.com/forum/

http://coppermine.sourceforge.net/demo/index.php?theme=caliSkinV6

another layout for the gallery

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Update on our domain name. Bill contacted me last night and we are getting our name back. So our ULR will still be www.afterhourscarclub.com

Please save it to your favorites. Once we get the name transferred Slothy is going to set up our own forum(yes thats right. no more bike forum-car forum). Please view the links on this page and give your :2cents: The sooner we give him our :2cents: the sooner the site wil be done. Thanks for your :2cents: Sean:thumb:

I'd like to see another Sample of a layout of the main page just for comparison. I asked Brain why it was so small. But I have a 19" monitor and it's set @ 1280x1024. That's why it looks small to me. When I viewed it @ 800x600 it filled the screen up better. I like the gallery and the forum. OK that's my :2cents:

Thanks for you time

Mike

·
Registered
32 Posts
slothy said:
that forum is just a sample - font sizes have been enlarged for that client last night acutally. so it was more a show of functionality

this is acutally the board software i will be using (no so much the colors, layout)

http://www.slothyville.com/forum/

http://coppermine.sourceforge.net/demo/index.php?theme=caliSkinV6

another layout for the gallery
I like the color scheme in this forum, light background with a dark font, and the titled gallery layout looks good too.

·
Registered
75 Posts
damn 20 some memebers and only 2 have looked or commented?

i guess the car clubs work like the bike clubs eh lol :p

·
Registered
13 Posts
I also like the forum and the first photo gallery! I will just have to reset my monitor so it will fill the screen more. The background pictures are pretty cool, too!! Great work, Slothy!:thumb: :thumb: There's my :2cents: ....

·
Registered
17 Posts
Every thing looks good but I would like to see our logo on the page when you first log on also maybe a action vid of some late night events you know (brakin the law.) also the forum just to keep it simple so even I could use it. and log on the first time.lol thats it Thanks Gene

·
Registered
75 Posts
check out now

some flash work done - audio is auto play with no stop (will be fixed next time around) and links arent finished

should have a bio demo up tomorrow

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:thumb: :thumb: Nice I like it. I should my wife and daughter and they thought it was kool too. I'd like to see the font on the blah blah part and the directory buttons bigger or bolder so they stand out more but besides that I :love:

·
Registered
75 Posts
k

player and "intro" updated - ill get creative and make player look lil more then txt

im gonna play with fonts - find a easier on the eye, but yet neat looking

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hardcore B said:
Just a convience when reading latest posts...

http://www.slothyville.com/afterhours/index.html

Q. What are the hold-ups with further site developements?
A. I was hoping to get input from other CLUB members - but i guess its only you, dartin and speedy so no waiting on input from other members. Dont know if you noticed, intro page,and rest of site is now "flash" instead of a static image. Bios should be done monday, latest tues night. Mike was suppose to setup hosting friday (last we talked) - im waiting on info to login so i can setup forum and photogallery.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hostings all setup. Call me and I'll give you the info you need. We need a Merchandise button on the page to. We need to find a babe to sport our gear so it will sell;) Think you can photo shop it on Jamie Jamison:drool:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 32 Posts