Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so its my fault, I got a bill in for the renewal and since I wasn't willing to make the payment my self I canceled it. It appears that we still cant access our bank account since two of our officials who shall remain nameless cant figure out how to change the names on the account or to submit a tax return. Further to this our ex VP cant figure out how to forward mail from the tax office so all in all we are a bit farked ! Anyone want to get of their arse or should we give up ???

·
Registered
146 Posts
Tug said:
Ok so its my fault, I got a bill in for the renewal and since I wasn't willing to make the payment my self I canceled it. It appears that we still cant access our bank account since two of our officials who shall remain nameless cant figure out how to change the names on the account or to submit a tax return. Further to this our ex VP cant figure out how to forward mail from the tax office so all in all we are a bit farked ! Anyone want to get of their arse or should we give up ???

Gimme yer fax number yer canht!!...I'll fax the document over to you right now. Just managed to get a copy,...
:finger:

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Amazing

One post on the forum and the whole committee springs into action :D

Mojo did fax over the mail dated 4th August and our the Tresurer has been on my case too :)

What next ? Legend will send an interesting intelligible mail ?:twofinger

Time for an extra ordinary committee meeting I think:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dont know about you but

Ill be in the PB tonight for a few swifties and a perve:drool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts