Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are a few different people locally that do it. I met Brian and Jay from the bike club. Neil is Nino's daughter (Tina) boyfriends buddy. Check them out and post up who you like. Vote for which one you like best. Navigate thru the site so you can see how they work.

1. www.slothyville.com

2. www.sonicjay.com

3. www.neilrudzinski.com

Thanks
Mike

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I talked to Slothy today. He said he'll do us a site. He needs our help in getting started. He needs to know what we want in a site and how we want it to look. PLEASE, PLEASE bring ideas with you to the next meeting. Also surf around the net to your favorite sites that you like and get some ideas. The sooner we can get him the information the sooner he can get it done. Visit the link of some of the sites he's done already and see what you like and what you don't like. I'll post up more information of what we need when i find out what he needs from us. Please keep checking back to the message board for updates. Speaking of update. He said we can get our own forum :cool:

Thanks
Mike

·
Registered
32 Posts
'nother vote for slothy... One thing I like along with what has already been mentioned is one of the sites had a scale (in %) that showed how much the page was uploaded. I'll be back with more comments. Sean

1 - 12 of 12 Posts