Sportbike World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know Michigan weather is hard to predict and can change at any moment...but I'd get out riding today because the rest of the week looks terrible.

Today: Mostly sunny. High 73F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.

Tonight: Overcast with showers at times. Low 58F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.

Wednesday: Rain showers in the morning with numerous thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. A few storms may be severe. High 71F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.

Wednesday night: Showers and thunderstorms likely. Low 59F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.

Thursday: Thundershowers. Highs in the mid 60s and lows in the upper 40s.

Friday: Occasional showers possible. Highs in the low 50s and lows in the mid 40s.

Jen

·
Registered
237 Posts
took the bike to work today, weather.com says it's not supposed to start raining until 10pm here in ann arbor or back home in troy, so I'll probably be ok on my ride home around 6... def. gonna park the bike after that and take the car to the g/fs though :(

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Kuhrazy said:
thanks for comming over.... guys...

now if we can only do it on a day off and go for a real ride.. haha...
a ride? who wants to do stuff like that, we just like to hang out... lol j/k
it was a bunch of fun, thanks for being our tour guide again.

:cheers: <to the smokin hot canadian customs chick & waitress for putting up with us

·
Registered
77 Posts
after looking at the almost 2 week weather report and seeing rain due for every day, it made me sad.
guess this would be a good time to change the oil:twofinger

·
Registered
215 Posts
john06 said:
after looking at the almost 2 week weather report and seeing rain due for every day, it made me sad.
guess this would be a good time to change the oil:twofinger
And oil the chain

J/K I just remember hearing you saying (on the Hell ride) you have not oiled your chain in a long, long time.:twofinger

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just went to weather.com and the 10 day forecast is still RAIN! all the way until May 24th. Beyond that will probably still be more rain. Has anyone tried praying to the Sun God? Damn, I feel like we moved to Seattle!

:finger:

Jen

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
kawigirl_636 said:
I just went to weather.com and the 10 day forecast is still RAIN! all the way until May 24th. Beyond that will probably still be more rain. Has anyone tried praying to the Sun God? Damn, I feel like we moved to Seattle!
Jen
No shit:rolleyes: I just got done reading the same thing...
Mother nature is a pirate-hooker!:finger:

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
kawigirl_636 said:

Jen
its because i dont have a bike to ride this week...so it can rain now, and then next week it will be nice and dry when i can ride :D

Originally posted by jjkGURU
No shit I just got done reading the same thing...
Mother nature is a pirate-hooker!
and a SCORPION WOMAN!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts