Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
It's all gone quiet.....

all gone quiet ...all gone quiet over there.
( to be sung pointing in the general direction of the southern hemisphere) :twofinger

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
never

has so much been drunk by so few and so loudly!
Andy Cap ...can't remember what we were saying just remember falling over. If i owe you an apology...sorry . If not ....get the beer in son.
What a farkin great day out. You shoulda seen Tugs eyes on Sunday...he looked like he'd had the F kicked outta him.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Re: never

bigphil said:
has so much been drunk by so few and so loudly!
Andy Cap ...can't remember what we were saying just remember falling over. If i owe you an apology...sorry . If not ....get the beer in son.
What a farkin great day out. You shoulda seen Tugs eyes on Sunday...he looked like he'd had the F kicked outta him.
hahahaha .... listening to the exploits of previous get togethers of you two .... he probably did you both were so pissed you forgot ...

now whats this about falling over ..... you take him down with you ??

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Re: It's all gone quiet.....

bigphil said:
all gone quiet ...all gone quiet over there.
Ok I'm hear to face the music (took a couple of days to get over it though)........

I would like to congratulate the mighty Pommy win...... unreal game, unreal extra time and unreal Johnny Wilkinson :(

What can I say...... :eek:

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Funny, thats what I was thinking !!

Is there an echo here or what

Gixxer_Dave said:
I would like to congratulate the mighty Pommy win...... unreal game, unreal extra time and unreal Johnny Wilkinson :(

Blue Catt said:
...... unreal game, unreal extra time and unreal Johnny Wilkinson :(

It was a mighty clash thats for sure. Looked like England had run out of self belief for a while in the second half. Congratulations in order all around. The Wallabies were gracious in defeat and the Brits were similarly noble in victory. What a sport.:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Re: Funny, thats what I was thinking !!

Blue Catt said:
Is there an echo here or what

It was a mighty clash thats for sure. Looked like England had run out of self belief for a while in the second half. Congratulations in order all around. The Wallabies were gracious in defeat and the Brits were similarly noble in victory. What a sport.:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
What complete shite ... I can speak from experience ... Aussies do not have the qord 'gracious' in their version of the Oxford.

They are a bunch a cants ...... and get ready for them to start the appeal ..... cants the lot of them.

Nearly as bad as them Pom's .... and has anyone hear Johnny talk yet ? .... it's like watchin paint try ... he speaks for farkin ever .. and actually says nothing ... kind of like Big P in that regard .. :p

·
Registered
726 Posts
What can I say

WHAT A FEKKIN GREAT WEEKEND!!!!

ONE OF THE BEST DAYS EVER.

COME ON DAVE - BRING IT ON

·
Registered
52 Posts
Aussie whine

It is so, so, SO nice to see the antipodeans cringe.

What an end to a bloody great series! And what a bloody good night at Mollies! BP- if neither of us can remember the conversation, then does that technically mean that it never happened?!

My voice has only just recovered from all the singing (well.. ok .... shouting!)

Attachments

·
Registered
726 Posts
Anyone jealous?

Taken from my seat. Telstra Stadium, Saturday November 22nd, about 7:50pm

Attachments

·
Registered
409 Posts
Far from Jealous Chumpy

Well, the pic would have been better if the team players were in the pic or if there was a shot of the final field goal by Jonny...

Not some empty field...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Happy chappys

Yeah yeah good to see your all enjoying the spoils of victory..... make the most of the next 4 yrs :rolleyes:

and we'll happily see to you bloody poms at the tennis/cricket/motogp/rugby league/olympics and just about any other sport except for that poofta soccer game of yours
:twofinger

·
Registered
726 Posts
Four Years????

Four Years?? Four Years??

What makes you think it will stop in four years??

How long have we been going on about 1966????

:twofinger :twofinger :twofinger

·
Registered
102 Posts
How long have we been going on about 1966????

i was waiting for 'Stan (they bombed our chippy) Boardman' to be rolled out :barf:

i'd like to congratulate england on their win, even though i'm Welsh, and support 2 teams, wales and any bugger playing england, and i wore an oz shirt to the pub to watch the game, the best (god i hate saying that!!) team one and deserved too!!

Wales had the moral victory though, by being the only team to score 3 tries against the great white scurge!

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
We are the champions

The World Champions :twofinger

Don't worry Dave..........only another 207 weeks to go:thumb:

·
Registered
409 Posts
Re: We are the champions

bigphil said:
The World Champions :twofinger

Don't worry Dave..........only another 207 weeks to go:thumb:
BP...do you really have that much time to waste calculating such stuff?

and it ain't 207 weeks...it's 209 weeks..:twofinger

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
will it ever stop

hope not !!!!!!!!!!

Little Brucie was in his junior school class when the teacher asked the children what their fathers did for a living. All the typical answers came up; fireman, policeman, salesman, politician. Brucie was being uncharacteristically quiet and so the teacher asked him about his father.

"My father's an exotic dancer in a gay club and takes off all his clothes in front of other men. Sometimes, if the offer's really good, he'll go out with a man, rent a cheap room and let them sleep with him."

The teacher hurriedly set the other children to work on some colouring and then took Little Brucie aside to ask him, "Is that really true about your father?"

"No," said Brucie, "My father plays rugby for Australia, but I was just too embarrassed to say".

:twofinger

1 - 20 of 28 Posts