Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Welcome CB. :cool:

I met a group of guys last year riding in Northwest Arkansas and one of the guys was nicknamed Crafty. He rode a Red and Gray Gixxer 750. Is that you? If it is then we have one seriously small world. :)

P

·
0 Posts
Welcome Barnie! Hey man, I don't know how far Andrews, TX is from Houston, but we have several Texas members here. We should organize a ride sometime soon. I've heard about the "Wu Tang" gang; quite a reputation in these parts as a good bunch of guys. We'd be glad to have you along.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool Cats

Thanx for tha welcomes!

Yo John. was that you on dat badass rc51? hell ya i remember. ya man small wurld. we wuz on a trip ther to ryde sum twistys. got in abunch of truble with the po po. there redneck no doubt. well have to hook up and ride sumtyme. the wu tang ridahs trasvel everywere.

Pete bro. Im in west TEXAS. jus a small town west of big springs. ya you need to come ryde wit us. wer pretty badass. im near the hill cuntry and we get wild. the local barny fife po po cant catch no 1 legged dog on a frozed pond so its all good.

ill be talkin wich ya soon!

ill be here alot. looks like a cool group

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
yo Crusty

You always run from the cops (po po)? That's just plain stupid. If you really walk your bullshit talk. It's 'peeps' like you that give responsible riders a bad name. But hey, I won't be too quick to judge you.

Welcome anyway...I guess.

P

·
0 Posts
Re: Cool Cats

Crafty Barnardo said:

Pete bro. Im in west TEXAS. jus a small town west of big springs. ya you need to come ryde wit us. wer pretty badass. im near the hill cuntry and we get wild. the local barny fife po po cant catch no 1 legged dog on a frozed pond so its all good.

ill be talkin wich ya soon!

Well, obviously, I have made a mistake about what group you ride with. I'm not out there to run from the cops, and agree with Paul about the stupidity of such antics. With that said, I don't think I'll be looking to ride with y'all. Thanks anyway.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
I vaguely remember you guys saying you try to get to Deal's Gap at least once a year. We will be having another Fall Smackdown in Sept. It will be a blast. Not quite as rowdy of a group as you guys but they would enjoy the tricks at the Crossroads. :D

Wasn't that lowrider Chevy Tahoe yours. That was the sharpest costum SUV I think I have ever seen. I just couldn't remember which one of you it belonged to. I may try to come out to Arkansas again soon. May give that hotel, you guys were at, a shot. I liked their pro motorcycle attitudes. :cool:

I guess some Harley riders are okay. ;)

You need to tell this group about that time you forgot to put the chain back together(forgot to press on rivet thing) on your old GSXR1100(?) and blew the engine during that burnout. :D:D That was a funny story. ;)

Folks, this guy has some funny stories. He is a little accident prone but he always turns it into a funny thing. ;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just say no to harleys

no john I was the one drivin the Y2K black lowered Silverado. Ya that Tahoe is sweet. That belongs to Earl. He’s anuther wu tang rydah. Ya ive done some crazy stuff man. Ya man that time I was smartin off in front of city hall in some little messd up town on my 1100. I was loadin up a big second gear burnout and steped off the left of the bike. I had that motor sreemin at about 13 grand. There was so much smoke and noise that I think I emptied city hall. It was mad. Peeps runnin evry direction. All the sudden theres a huge screech and boom. At the same time my chain lets go and flies bout 300 foot and slams the side of a MAV- mormon asault vehicle- an that bitch swerves right into a cop car. We was laffin so hard I droped the bike. Didn’t matter thouh cause it were toast. I got arrested and spent 4 days in jail for reckless endangrment and all sorts of stuff. It cost me 25 benjamins to get outa that place. My bro’s got it all on tape and we still check it and laff our asses off.

S

·
0 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Thats good !! Do you have the video on the internet ?? :D

·
Registered
193 Posts
WHAT THE HELL IS HE SAYING

Uh, dude. Can we speak ENGLISH? I reread your post 10 times and still cant understand it.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
If I may translate into yuppie whitebread for you rob.

no john I was the one drivin the Y2K black lowered Silverado. obvious.
Ya that Tahoe is sweet. Yes, that Chevrolet Tahoe was a very dandy looking automobile!
That belongs to Earl. Earl is the owner of said vehicle.
He’s anuther wu tang rydah. Earl has a propensity to riding with a swell group of fellas. Thier team name is the Woo Tang Riders.
Ya ive done some crazy stuff man. Yes, once and a while I do like to do illadvised things.
Ya man that time I was smartin off in front of city hall in some little messd up town on my 1100. John was referring to the time I was acting up near city hall in a small rural town while I was piloting my 1100CC motorbike.
I was loadin up a big second gear burnout and steped off the left of the bike. While I increased the motor revolutions in second gear, the rear tire lost traction and began to spin. Thus causing a cloud of smoke. I unseated from my motorcycle, and was standing next to it on the port side.
I had that motor sreemin at about 13 grand. While still in second gear, the motor's revolutions acheived and maintained a 13000 rpm peak.
There was so much smoke and noise that I think I emptied city hall. My actions generated such a rukus that all the people inside city hall left the structure.
It was mad. The scene was chaotic, not unlike a Beatles concert.
Peeps runnin evry direction. People were fleeing to all points of the compass.
All the sudden theres a huge screech and boom. Then, suddenly, my motorbike generated a very shrill shreek followed by an audible kathump.
At the same time my chain lets go and flies bout 300 foot and slams the side of a MAV- mormon asault vehicle- an that bitch swerves right into a cop car. Coensiding with the sudden noise from my motorbike, my motorcycle's chain had a mechanical failure, and was flung from the bike. It traveled approximately 300 feet before it struck the side of an automoble. This caused the driver much distress, and the white woman who was driving the car, struck a police cruiser.
We was laffin so hard I droped the bike. My coherts and myself were so amused by this sudden occurance, my motorcycle slipped from my grasp and struck the ground.
Didn’t matter thouh cause it were toast. At this point, I was not disturbed by the damage, since I would soon write the motorcycle off to my insurance agent.
I got arrested and spent 4 days in jail for reckless endangrment and all sorts of stuff. For my actions, the local constable determined I should be apprehended. I spent 4 days in the cities lockup. The constable charged me with reckless endangerment and several other charges.
It cost me 25 benjamins to get outa that place.
I am not sure if you are aware of this but ex-president Benjamin Franklin is on the $100 bill. The authorities determined I needed to pay $2500 to be released from my incarcerated state.
My bro’s got it all on tape and we still check it and laff our asses off. One of my chums managed to capture the incident on his camcorder. Everytime we review the tape, the sequence of events tickles us to no end.

Crafty, does that sound about right?
Rob does that help? No prob, eh hosier?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Re: WHAT THE HELL IS HE SAYING

YZFRob said:
Uh, dude. Can we speak ENGLISH? I reread your post 10 times and still cant understand it.
Uh, dude. It would be my pleasure to address you with proper English, this one time, Rob. However, I do have a difficult time believing that you read my post ’10 times,’ and still did not understand it. If you would prefer my post’s to take the form of a pretentious, self-important, upper-class, executive fake, I’m sorry, but I won’t accommodate you. I did not join this group of fellow riders here at Sport Bike World, to be ridiculed and humiliated by yours, or anyone else’s sarcasm. ‘Funksouljon’ and his Shakespearean Prose also disappoint me. I really don’t find humor in it.

The majority of riders within the organization of which I belong to, are some of the nicest and genuine people you would ever want to meet. It saddens me to know that there are people out there (especially other riders) that will not accept a person for who they are, simply because that person is different, or doesn’t necessarily look, act, or speak the same way that they do. You and anybody else that obtains pleasure, or finds entertainment from inflicting scorn and disparagement on people, such as myself, will never have my veneration. I will now return to my previous method of speech and actions. Thank you for your enlightenment.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
ROFLMMFAO!! I'm dying here.

Funky, you are killin me.

Get em Crafty.

:D:D:D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts