Orchard what?

Never heard of the place!

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Orchard Rides

Boycie

Although I could be pushing my luck, i am sure i can see a Towers sticker on the port side of ya bike.

You get free ciggies from the guy at the jonnie stand?

·
Registered
406 Posts
Doesn't ring any bells!

A couple of sherrys down the Bingo is a good night out for me.

Long gone are the days where I would "sleep on the floor" whilst women," who would sleep with anyone for $100", emailed my wife and kids photos of their knickers.

Don't be mean Will. You know I'm so slow I can't get sponsors.........Of course, if I don't pay Fat Catt the S$920 I owe him for this months visit to Sepang, then I suppose he technically he owes me a sticker.

Is that how it works?

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
bollocks

The story is shite..... It's the new trend ...for locals to pretend to be expats on forums and make ex pats sound and look stupid.
Read it again guys. It's got loads of local stuff in it.

What they don't realise is it's makes em look sadder than they already were. :eek:

Think i might have to pop down to this orchard place to check it out. Sounds fun:twofinger

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HAH?

BP, I disagree 100% the locals struggle with the language as it is, to write like a red neck takes some doing :eek:

How you going with the lunar landing and Princess Di conspiracy theories?
:twofinger

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Re: HAH?

bbqq021 said:
BP, I disagree 100% the locals struggle with the language as it is, to write like a red neck takes some doing :eek:

How you going with the lunar landing and Princess Di conspiracy theories?
:twofinger
Fark off BBQ or i'll set my mate Elvis on ya:finger:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts