Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
good video, but no reason to get all bent out of shape.

If you plan your trip right, you won't have any problems, unless your a retard.

Weekends are for the idiots.

Week days are for the crazies. I'd like to say I'm a bit more of a crazy than a idiot, but I do relate to both. LOL

If you go for a weekend, and plan to rip it apart, you will be disappointed, and probably end up with a ticket that you won't be able to fight (unless you plan on going back to fight it in court). But if you go for a week, you will be able to rip into it with no problems.

Go only as fast as you can afford the ticket for, and you will be ok.

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
hellsnat said:
good video, but no reason to get all bent out of shape.

If you plan your trip right, you won't have any problems, unless your a retard.

Weekends are for the idiots.

Week days are for the crazies. I'd like to say I'm a bit more of a crazy than a idiot, but I do relate to both. LOL

If you go for a weekend, and plan to rip it apart, you will be disappointed, and probably end up with a ticket that you won't be able to fight (unless you plan on going back to fight it in court). But if you go for a week, you will be able to rip into it with no problems.

Go only as fast as you can afford the ticket for, and you will be ok.
What he said!

Yeah, I've always been down there on a weekday and have never had any problems. :D

Knock on wood.

·
Registered
322 Posts
I was just pissed about what the guy was saying about what some of the cops are doing there. If I ever make it to deals gap Ill be riding nice and slow anyways. I've said before in another thread that riders shouldnt be acting like they are in a race there anyways but to each his own.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts