Sportbike World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
LOOKING TO LEARN HTML!

can some 1 please send me in the direction of html codes!!! looking for a website that has all or alot of the html codes! thanx,

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks bro!!! but the {P} is silent so it really say's where's your yankees {hat}!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
{LOL} GOTTA LOVE ALL THESE TALENTED PEOPLE IN HERE!!!! PRETTY FUNNY!! YEA WOULD YA LIKE TO POLISH MY P {HAT} :D :D

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts

·
Founder
4,761 Posts
Jester said:
I use http://www.htmlgoodies.com allot. Real helpfull!
I agree with the link above. I also like http://www.builder.com

But the best way to learn is...

#1 Find a page that you like.
#2 "View" the source code of the page with your browser
#3 Start playing with the code to see what different things do.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hey Robert,
I've had trouble with trying to view the source code of any pics here on SBW. Guess I'll have to dig in my bag of goodies and see if I have any proggies worth digging out. :D:D:D

·
Registered
741 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
HOW DO I DO THIS??

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
DA MONEYMAN said:
HOW DO I DO THIS??
It depends on the browser.

Internet Explorer:
Go to View and then source.

Netscape:
Go to view and the page source.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
THANKS JESTER! DAMN FROM THE LOOKS OF ALL THAT SOARCE SHIIT, ITS HARD AS HELL TO PUT TOGETHER A WEBSITE/WEBPAGE!!!!

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Web Page

Its not actually. I have put a bunch of pages together, easier to di it in a web program like Front Page or dreamweaver than it is by hand. I prefer dreamweaver over anything though. Very user friendly.

·
Founder
4,761 Posts
Re: Web Page

Jester said:
Its not actually. I have put a bunch of pages together, easier to di it in a web program like Front Page or dreamweaver than it is by hand. I prefer dreamweaver over anything though. Very user friendly.
I started playing with web page building in 94 when their were no editors and the only way to do it was by hand.

I still do it by hand because that's what I am most comfortable with. But I've heard that Front Page is great for beginners, and Dream Weaver is good for someone with a little experience under their belt.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts