Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey im looking for a F4i tail and subframe, wondering if anyone had one for sale, im looking to do the tail conversion, i would like black..but would take any....thanks
Nate

J

·
0 Posts
You can get a race subframe cheap and a hotbodies tail... You lose the ugly passenger seat though...

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
yeah nate u dont wanna get rid of that seat....it will come in handy. take that one chick for a ride, she'll want u like no other haha

keep searchin for a used one, go to stuntlife and stuntusa and all those places

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
YellowBeast said:
hey im looking for a F4i tail and subframe, wondering if anyone had one for sale, im looking to do the tail conversion, i would like black..but would take any....thanks
Nate
I'm lookin to get race bodywork for my F4i but dont' need the rear cowl because I like the passenger seat for my kids to ride 2-up with me at the track... if you dont' find something maybe we can work out something :2cents: (i'm currently debating on spending the money on bodywork or a handgun.. so if I can get the bodywork cheap enough I may be able to do both :D )

E.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah thats true...chicks on the back..thats a good thing.........i should take that one girl, she would love me long time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts