Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, im in need of a medium or small helmet for my lady friend. anyone have one they are not using. it must be in excellent condition, as in NO accidents or dropped bad to justify not using it.

lemme know what you got.

thanks
dave

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
I've got a Shoei RF-1000 (Owned for over a year, only worn twice) and an Icon Mainframe Halo (Moderately used, but never dropped). Both are mediums (I have a small head, 7 1/8 hat size).

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
The Shoei is $350. Includes a smoked shield. The Icon is $100. I should have an extra (mirrored) shield that I'll throw in provided it didn't get too scratched up in the move.

Plus shipping, not sure how much that is.

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
BTW, in case you want to know, they both have a red/black design. I don't have any pics of the helmets themselves (I'm @ work right now) but if I find the pics online I'll post them up.

Edit: Here's what the Icon looks like

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
ok, im in need of a medium or small helmet for my lady friend. anyone have one they are not using. it must be in excellent condition, as in NO accidents or dropped bad to justify not using it.

lemme know what you got.

thanks
dave

So.... What's his name? :loser::twofinger

Maybe now you'll quit humping the air every time you see a girl! LOL!

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
Maybe now you'll quit humping the air every time you see a girl! LOL!
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Dude, I don't know why but that just made my day. Maybe it's an inside joke :dunno:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts