Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey any of ya'll got one for sale or know someone? Since Steph has been upgraded and the current 50 we have is too big for Racheal and Kayla - I'd like to get them one of those Honda 50's that ya'll play around on.. but dont' want to pay $1000 for a brand new one :rolleyes:

E.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Re: want to buy a Honda 50

nvmyr6 said:
that seems to be the used price now
:eek: holy shit.. the guy up here has a new one for $1100.00 plus tax and title

well so much for trying to save money :crying:

ok how about a beat up trashed plastic but runs good condition :D

E.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
bmacd said:
if you're going to spend $1000, might as well spend a few more and look at Joker's 107.

-=bmacd=-
His isn't for kids (well, it's for big kids)

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah keep in mind it's a 6 and 7 yr old that will be riding this ... we're talking about short lil petite girls here.... not 190 lb guys :twofinger

E.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Yeah used 50's are hard to get a cheap price on. Everyone wants em so they hold their value well. Plus most you find are gonna be very well used. (abused) :D

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
DreamRyder said:
yeah keep in mind it's a 6 and 7 yr old that will be riding this ... we're talking about short lil petite girls here.... not 190 lb guys :twofinger

E.
yeah, but they'll grow into it. :D

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Supafly said:
Yeah used 50's are hard to get a cheap price on. Everyone wants em so they hold their value well. Plus most you find are gonna be very well used. (abused) :D
did you ever end up getting a fiddy John?

-=bmacd=-

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
bmacd said:
i thought she was looking for a Honda? ;)

-=bmacd=-
Don't think Bill, it hurts the team. It was more to show what people ask for a 5 year old one. Sorry it didn't live up to your expectations :(

:D

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
LuckyStrike said:
1999 YAMAHA PW50, great shape, $800 810-667-3409 Lapeer

From Trader Online
any idea how the seat height compares to the honda one? it seems like when I was comparing the yamaha for steph they ran taller than the honda.... I saw a yamaha 90 at the dealer up here used for $1000 but ofcourse it's way too big for the little ones...

E.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts