Registered
8,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And here is todays regiment

Attachments

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
I've found this is only healthy until they catch you... then it rapidly decreases your health:D But none the less, I've apparently been keeping the doctor away for years! Thanks for the info Vash!

Sepias

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts

Attachments

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Vash said:
And here is todays regiment

Dunno about healthy, but my pants are getting tight all of a sudden. :eek:

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
That jives with my thoughts later in the morning when I came out of the gym. The gym is right next to the Senior High scchool, actually it is on high school land, & out of the school comes this 16 or 17 year old gal with her boobs bouncing away. So I guess I did give them a bit of a perk up in longer life. After all I let her cross in front of me as I was walking to my cage & it was booing, boing, boing all the way upon each step.

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Smitty is an old perv!!! :twofinger

·
Registered
746 Posts
Smitty said:
That jives with my thoughts later in the morning when I came out of the gym. The gym is right next to the Senior High scchool, actually it is on high school land, & out of the school comes this 16 or 17 year old gal with her boobs bouncing away. So I guess I did give them a bit of a perk up in longer life. After all I let her cross in front of me as I was walking to my cage & it was booing, boing, boing all the way upon each step.

ROFLMFAO!!!

Ahh high school. Seems these days breasts are getting bigger - younger. Went I went to high school there where only a hand full (pun, uh, intended) of girls with C+, now it seems like they all have at least C's.

-M-

·
Registered
515 Posts
mstrand_68 said:
ROFLMFAO!!!

Ahh high school. Seems these days breasts are getting bigger - younger. Went I went to high school there where only a hand full (pun, uh, intended) of girls with C+, now it seems like they all have at least C's.

-M-
I went to high school in Hawaii, where there was an abundance of asian girls who were lucky if they had Bs, but they were some tight lookin' asian girls... mmm asians :drool:

ok, back to boobs... mmm boobs :drool:

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Very good point mstrand & I agree with you plus this gal was wearing a very tight sweater wanting all to see what she had.

Yes gang even at 75+ years of age one can still see the interesting things in life though mind you boobs that big & at that age will be trouble when they are into their late 20s, to 30s & especially their 40s.

Yet you do NOT see gals that are keen on sports spouting large ones.

Still Lost Nomad many of the oriental gals NOW not only have large ones, but many way to big make me wonder if that is their first aim, being to have breast implants. I dated a gal, originally from Hong Kong that had so little on the front & not much on the lower rear as well. So she had to pick her clothing carefully. Still she more then made up for it in her smile, attitude, & just so much more to all others & especially myself--even with one eye way off line & knew hot to use her eyes in an attractive way.

Also the size of high school girls boobs is another, of many, reasons I would NOT teach Amateur Wrestling to them though would to the guys & they proved to be a deadly team for said 10 yrs I coached them. Like so many of the moves I tought was to use the elbow or shoulder to hit the chest area hard during a sweep to the other side or a take-down & enough weight when taking the opponent to almost wind him & so pretty close to a body slam, which is illegal but easy to skip by the referee especially when one goes for a head lock & so a pinplus a lot of going through the crotch area for some points or pins. To teach 15 to 18 yr old gals that was a NO NO to me yet last summer Olympics some cdn & gals of other nations were into normal free-style wrestling.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Yeah I thought I was more of an ass man... My current g/f has b's but a really nice ass and legs. But now I find myself missing previous C+'s. Might have to look for some more this summer.

(Yes I know I'm an asshole)

-M-

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
I was tempted to say something to Sepias, but guess I had best keep my mouth shut since I ended up being an old bachelor or these 75+ yrs of age with its pros & cons.LOL

Said ex-gal from Hong Kong & then becomming a Cdn citizen & I were soon to be married. She was in another car with three other female skiers going from Calgary, Alberta to Banff Alberta to be hit head on by a drunk in a truck killing her.

First blow or loss of anyone close to me & I took it so hard that I sold my proportion of the Sport Shop in Banff & moved out here to a complete change in life being a fruit orcardist----bad move upon myself, but we all move one way or the other.

She was simply an amazing person in being such a top rate skier in just a few months, a good mountaineer with arms as strong as a man, no fear of height along with fantastic balance, co-ordination & timing that it was a piece of cake to teach her how to be a good competitive Observed Trials rider (often out rode most of the guys), good m/c wrencher, good at photography along with darkroom work. Like we clicked in perfection. Then all went to 'ell in that one blow.

·
Registered
609 Posts
SepiasSoul said:
My ex had some real nice A's but unfortunatly that was 2 years ago, and I've been single ever since:crying:

Sepias
Small boobs are cool. Big boobs are cool too. My current chick is a 32D...suh-weet.

Smitty, sorry to hear that...sounds like she was a great girl.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts