Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Howdy Partner.....J/K I'm in Austin, there are a couple guys from S.A., And there's Pete way the hell over in Houston. Probably some Dallas guys too. What we really need are some Texas sportbike chicks :D . Welcome anyway bro :p

·
Registered
40 Posts
Where do you live at? I live in the mid-cities area between Dallas and Fort Worth. If you live close, maybe I'll see you around. :)

Hermann

·
Registered
440 Posts
How about an expatriate Texan? I left for California 5.5 years ago and have been back twice, once during and ice storm and once durng a record heat wave. Makes me glad I moved ;)

Welcome to SBW.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Welcome Wanderer

Hey Tex, Welcome to the neighborhood! California native here;) and don't think I'll ever leave:cool: It's funny how you came to Cali and had some crummy wheather:mad: the two times I've been to Texas I felt like a drowning pup:( lots of rain! Big DROPS too! Almost ruined my new hat:mad:
Hey what do you ride? Are there any twisties? (That's curvy roads,not tornados);) Well, catcha later,

Krazx9r:D

·
Registered
22 Posts
Da,,,,,,,,krazx9r

Just reread your post:confused: Now I feel like a "Blonde Californian" I get it now:D Your a Californian too! "Double Da" Krazx9r. Anyways, glad you found this site it's cool!:cool:

·
Registered
367 Posts
Welcome, I'm from San Antonio. Yes, we do need more chicks from TX and on this list, too.:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts