Sportbike World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so which place do you perfer.......i think i am going to go with target they seem to be the cleanest, least ghetto, and least likely to go bankrupt i.e KMART o well

lets hear it

·
Founder
4,761 Posts
My wife is a Walmart junkie. Myself, I HATE shopping unless it's in either a bike shop or a computer store or a tie store (I have a huge collection of ties). ;)

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Wal-Mart...'cause K-Mart sucks and Target has no basic floorplan for its stoires. You walk in and have no clue where anything is. At least in Wal-Mart, you have SOME idea.

BTW: I really dopn't think Wal-Mart's gonna go bankrupt any time soon, being the largest corporation on EARTH 'n' all...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Wal-mart has a pretty good thing going with there Super Wal-marts (combo clothes and grocerys). I have a better plan Clark-mart (combo Best Buy/grocerys/clothes). I'm gonna be a Billionaire $$$$$$$.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CBR Brutha said:
Wal-Mart...'cause K-Mart sucks and Target has no basic floorplan for its stoires. You walk in and have no clue where anything is. At least in Wal-Mart, you have SOME idea.

BTW: I really dopn't think Wal-Mart's gonna go bankrupt any time soon, being the largest corporation on EARTH 'n' all...:rolleyes:

ya i know that, i meant k mart has already filed for chapter 11 bankruptcy which states that it is not in full troublle....the next step would be to liquidate all of their assests

·
Registered
560 Posts
Walmart, 'cause they have the best prices and selection of Miasto 1/12th scale motorcycles :D Just re-supplied for the upcoming "Race Hat" season :)

Ever notice that at "Wally World" there's always some obese woman in spandex smackin' her kid? Wally's is an interesting experience to witness the underside of society :D

Target sucks, no sporting goods, but their clothes are better.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Tahoe said:
...Ever notice that at "Wally World" there's always some obese woman in spandex smackin' her kid? Wally's is an interesting experience to witness the underside of society :D...
Yeah, they call 'em the "salt of the earth".

I try to avoid Wal-Mart. It's an ethical issue for me - we probably don't want to get into it.

·
Registered
190 Posts
WalMart

CBR Brutha said:

I hate to shop, but when I have to, it's WalMart. K-Mart: blehhh Target: too red

Spandex? Too glam. Around here, if you ain't got sweats and flip-flops, you ain't sh*t!, kid slapper or not:D

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
"K-Mart sucks"..."That is a very shiny train...."

I would be embarassed if anyone I knew saw me in a Wal Mart. I try to stay out of them.

Target, they are alright. They have upscale and cool commercials.

Wal Mart tries to be everyone's friend in their commercials, that makes me not trust them.:)

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
fuster said:

Wal Mart tries to be everyone's friend in their commercials, that makes me not trust them.:)
i hate that phoney bullshit when they try to be your friend in the commercials and then it is never like that in real life......just like those Fookin mcdonald's commercials FAKE FAKE FAKE and where the hell is ronald mcdonald at my local mcdonalds:twofinger

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Target by far. Doesn't seem to attract the trash that Wal-Mart does.

Sam Walton's heirs live right here in Columbia, the Kroenkes and the Lauries. The Lauries recently gave the University a ton (literally, it was an f-ing ton in paper weight) of money for the new basketball facility. At first, Bill Laurie was the "anonymous" source but then it "became known" and now he wants to make sure their frickin' name is on the building. :mad:

·
Registered
364 Posts
wally-mart

We always go to Wally-Mart because we are trashy rednecks and they sell firearms and ammo there ! (blackkaw says before spitting on the floor and scratching balls!!) he..he..!! seriously at least walmart still believes in my second amendment rights and stood firm against pressure from anti gun/gun control groups ...don't get me started.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Target!!Target!!Target!!Target!!Target!!Target!!

The only thing that would make me change my mind, is if Sam's Club were included in the lineup.

The sad part is, New Orleans doesn't even HAVE a Target! (One allegedly being built in Metairie.....the burbs)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Sams club, Wallmart......same thing, getto world. My wife took me to both last week and I felt like I needed a bath when I got home!

We have Meijers here in southeast mi. Cool places, got all kinds of shit, groceries, bakery, sporting goods, automotive, furniture, clothing, blah blah blah blah as he blathers on into superstore heaven.

**** shopping!!!!!!
LETS RIDE!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
eyeballjones said:

We have Meijers here in southeast mi. Cool places, got all kinds of shit, groceries, bakery, sporting goods, automotive, furniture, clothing, blah blah blah blah as he blathers on into superstore heaven.

ya meijer's is a cool place, when i lived in indiana state i would go there, it also seemed to be the weekend hang out for all the "cool" high school kids.....o well :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Glad they don't have Meijers out here, I really don't want to look at shit on the shelf.:eek:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts