·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
Jester said:
Hey all, was curious how many of you knew of the wallpapers on the sportbikes.com site, and what you all think of them? I know the artist personally, pretty talented guy too.

http://www.sportbikes.com/galleries.aspx?id=27156

Thoughts?
Nope, didn't know they were there. Look good, but not for me. Already got my wallpapers. :thumb:

·
Registered
307 Posts
They're good. I wish there would be some resolution options for users with large or widescreen monitors. e.g. in addition to 1024x768, offer 1280x1024, 1600x1200, 1440x900, 1680x1050, etc. My monitor is the latter so I can't use the wallpapers effectively.

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OSUrid3r said:
They're good. I wish there would be some resolution options for users with large or widescreen monitors. e.g. in addition to 1024x768, offer 1280x1024, 1600x1200, 1440x900, 1680x1050, etc. My monitor is the latter so I can't use the wallpapers effectively.

:thumbs2: I will pass it along. I think the August wallpapers are done, so it might have to wait until September, thanks for the input!

·
Administrator
632 Posts
Now with screen res all over the place with wide screens and all... I just center the 1024 image and wrap it in black. It also allows for clean icon identification on the sides.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Gimme some wide aspect wallpapers ! My screen is running 1920 x 1200 right now which makes it hard to find good wallpapers. :D

I say he should make them to fit the biggest possiable screen. Images look better scaled down than when scaled up.

·
Registered
307 Posts
bittersweetryan said:
...My screen is running 1920 x 1200 right now which makes it hard to find good wallpapers. :D
Geeze, I only know of one other person who has a 24" display. And he has several :drool:

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok ok, so the cats out of the bag....I am the one that has been doing the wallpapers. :p

I have been working with sportbikes (Mike) for a few years on projects here and there. I do Graphic Design on the side, so if anyone needs help, I am available! :thumbs2:

And no, I do not help with livestock...that's Tippy's dept..........kangaroos and dingos are cookee's dept. :twofinger

1 - 11 of 11 Posts